A little blue smoke

Swaan

Reaction score
Has this something that just started or always done it. Do it cold or hot or all the time. We need more info. Does it burn oil. Any consumption???????

96stroker74

Reaction score
It has always done it when it's cold and idling till it warms up , but recently I've noticed it when I'm driving and get on it never use to do it besides idling when I first start it , oil use maybe 2 quarts between oil changes

jschildm

Reaction score
Probably a long shot, but I noticed mine hazing blue (never has in the past), and it turns out my chip got put in stealth mode (what a joke) and I had been driving around like that for a while. Turned it back to normal positions and it cleared right up.

Reaction score
Mine has been doing that also. Turns out I have bad o-rings for the turbo. That's why it's consuming the oil. Just a thought though!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reaction score
Alright sounds good. I am going to rebuild my trucks turbo here soon. I will keep you posted!! You can check the y-pipe in front of the turbo for oil coming out of the turbo. Just pull it off and check.

Reaction score
We'll I just got a new injector in my truck because #3 was bad. Now there is no smoke at all!! Kindof weird but that's how I fixed mine!!

Latest posts

Members online