A little frustrated with Recon..

Daryl@TDP

Reaction score
My buddys burned out as well but ended up matching each other looking like 2 middle fingers the way the rows went out. So he was happy and left them. My third brake like has been burned out for 2 years, but I aint worried with it.

RedSmokey

Reaction score
Your talking about the socket that twists in, correct? But the rest of the light/housing itself will still bolt up to the truck right?

Jeff@Spartan

Reaction score
I have 1 LED out on each tail light (only when braking) and 1 side of white LED's out on my 3rd brake light. My cab light bulbs and mirror turn signal bulbs have been flawless. I doubt I'll mess with the tail lights until they become noticeably worse. I haven't decided what to do about the 3rd brake light. It's cheap enough to replace once I guess.

TripleE44

Reaction score
I've also got a row of white out on my 3rd brake light. I've got one cab light that dims more than the others about 5% of the time, but I also did the whole install myself and had to cut the holes and all. Mirror lights I can't complain. They've been flawless. But theyre also the only thing that actually says Recon on the plastic.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.