A little update on my truck...

RSK

Reaction score
Had a little time to work on the darkness last night! Got the ALA's on. Holy awesome.

uvutabun.jpg

u5agezyr.jpg

8u9agyre.jpg

And if you've never experienced OUO packaging and quality first hand...

uzebesy8.jpg

u9y8use2.jpg

sapa6aza.jpg

4umusa9u.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

damn....I need those on my truck!

08BIGRIG

Reaction score
JD those look really nice. What was the biggest thing you noticed when you put them on?

jdgleason

Reaction score
JD those look really nice. What was the biggest thing you noticed when you put them on?

Glad you asked lol. Just drove it since I put the ALA's on. The steering does truly feel tighter. Seems like the steering wheel is more responsive too. Can't tell if the truck rides smoother, or if it's just that I don't get any feedback through the steering wheel when I hit bumps, potholes etc. I will say that it feels a touch more planted in the front than it did.

All in all, I'm pretty mad at myself for not getting these sooner! The fact that they look phenomenal is a plus as well!

I will say that I started working on traction bars last night, and I'm once again super impressed by the packing and quality of all this stuff. Really happy with it. So far, I've only gotten the u bolt flip done in the rear.

yja2asyd.jpg

a4ududev.jpg

yvury4ap.jpg

3a9a9ypy.jpg

And in other news, I'm still plugging away at this stupid nitrous bracket. A few minutes here and there when I have time to kill. It's getting better... Slowly but surely lol.

azagaha5.jpg

jdgleason

Reaction score
JD can correct me if I'm wrong but I think he got the traction bars that bolt on with the inverted mounts, not the traction blocks.

What Nathan said. I got the u bolt flip traction bars. I love the bottom mount and decided to go that route.

2good2Btru

Reaction score
Oh ok. And the OUOs are a very nice piece of kit. Love mine and can't wait till I get my ALAs on

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

Breaking Habits

Reaction score
Cute gloves JD, parts are slick though man. I'd love to know more about those trac bars once you get em on

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

If you have any questions feel free to ask. You can also purchase all your OUO parts from JD once he's all set up to resale them!

jdgleason

Reaction score
Cute gloves JD, parts are slick though man. I'd love to know more about those trac bars once you get em on

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

LOL hey you leave the gloves outta this!

Once I get a minute, I'm going to actually put a thread together on all this stuff... I'll keep you updated when I do.

If you have any questions feel free to ask. You can also purchase all your OUO parts from JD once he's all set up to resale them!

Thanks brotha! :D

08BIGRIG

Reaction score
You lucky S.O.B!!!! It must be like Christmas over there for the past few weeks. I love what you have done to the truck thus far along buddy!!!

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.