Absolute Apex Manifold only

swinky

Reaction score
What are you expecting to gain? I really think the gains are seen in spool and egts not so much overall hp numbers.

A change in the curve will be nice. Also if you pick up a little the guys making 600+ will notice quite a bit more. Thanks for doing this!

SleeperDuty

Reaction score
:shrug: I don't know 20-25hp. Guys running larger turbo's should see a more noticeable difference than what I will.

Last edited:

f3502wd

Reaction score
421hp 800tq a bit lower than expected :( but at least the power grah was flat.

Now I just want to verify that was without the intake? Also, dont know if I missed it but do you mind sharing your mods?

Last edited:

SleeperDuty

Reaction score
without intake manifold; I've been meaning to put my mods in my sig.

mods are 175cc II injectors, II vgt turbo, studs, sinister diesel RR, S&B intake, Egr is blocked off, custom tunes from gear head.

I guess the numbers are right.

f3502wd

Reaction score
So your running a stage 2 like a KC or a barder? Im looking at 190/75's hoping to make more power then that....

SleeperDuty

Reaction score
stage 1.

I like to think it would have made more on the 2nd run they put more load on the dyno but cut the run short because of the noise the drive shaft was making.

Here in a few months though that II garbage is coming off to be replaced with a 64.5fmw and 205/100's

SleeperDuty

Reaction score
which part wouldn't give an accurate reading? The drive shaft being screwed, adding more load or do you think my number are off for what I have?

Last edited:

SleeperDuty

Reaction score
oh that's months from now. That wont affect the results from the manifold with the current set up. The before and after are going to be done with the truck as it is. Any other mods will be done afterwards.

Last edited:

SleeperDuty

Reaction score
New base numbers since my drive shaft was fixed 445.32hp and 856tq. Best tq number was 861tq and 444.42 hp. This is still before manifold.

f3502wd

Reaction score
New base numbers since my drive shaft was fixed 445.32hp and 856tq. Best tq number was 861tq and 444.42 hp. This is still before manifold.

THanks bud:rockon: I have a stupid question though, whats a II turbo

Last edited:

SleeperDuty

Reaction score
yep, industrial injection.

Hopefully TSD can have it up and going with the ported manifold Friday. I'm excited to see the results!!!

If someone who's smarter than me wants to PM me their number so that I can send them a picture of the graph, so it can be seen by everyone that would be great. I can't seem to figure out how to post pictures on here

Last edited:

f3502wd

Reaction score
Can we get a better picture of can someone say the numbers bc thats the worse pic Ive ever seen:thumbsup:

SleeperDuty

Reaction score
Truck is ready for pick up. I'll be picking it up tomorrow morning after we get a few runs on the dyno.

Steve

You'll be the first to know the results.

Latest posts

Members online