air ride

rat49f6

Reaction score
You laugh I know of a few s10's with oasis compressors in them ... I don't beleive either of two I can think of are running more than an 8 gallon tank

Sent from my T-Mobile G2 using Xparent Green Tapatalk 2

HOOV3R

Reaction score
My buddy runs one on his titan that lays frame. The compressor is a beast though, fills like a 8 gallon tank to over 200 psi in no time.

Erikclaw

Reaction score
Erik no real need for to az compressors as 1 fills 5 gsllon tank in the same time as 2 viairs

Sent from my T-Mobile G2 using Xparent Green Tapatalk 2

Well that would make sense. LOLMaybe I want 4 5gallon tanks though.
Those Oasis are bad ass, better use the chit out of them to get over the sticker shock.

NotStock

Reaction score
I have a few Air Zenith compressors in stock if anyone needs one. They are the compressors I recommend and run. Very nice and well built. Although its certainly not needed from a volume standpoint, it is nice to have 2 compressors. That ensures that if you have trouble with one, there is a backup and you arent stranded. Even if you had smaller whatever mounted but with a ball valve and non hooked up wire so you could plug it in as needed, you would be set. Also when I do an install, I always put an air chuck somewhere so the system can be manually filled up from an outside source. Again, just as a failsafe if you ever needed it.

eastern

Reaction score
Rat thanks for the info but talked to Trevor @PMF and he hooked me up. Now lets see if Airbagit will fix the other compressor, Don't think so.

Latest posts

Members online