Aisin Transmission- 2013 Ram

Derek@Vision Diesel

Reaction score
Hoping to talk to someone from RevMax on monday about it... If all is well, we will be ordering something Monday!

Should make for a fun truck I would think

Radioflyer

Reaction score
Hoping to talk to someone from RevMax on monday about it... If all is well, we will be ordering something Monday!

Should make for a fun truck I would think
It'll be cool to see that's for sure. Hope you guy's get it all worked out Derek! :thumbsup:

they shift like **** in every swap ive been around, on top of being an interference trans. they just seem too picky to work well, most inconsistent shifting, lockup, etc.

Couldn't have said it better Nathannial. LOL

Reaction score
I have a 14 MegaCab Dually with the Aisin as well. The truck is tuned from PPEI and while it runs great on the lower tunes the maxx tune scares me. Ive probably tuned 15-20 local 13-15 Cummins 2500 single wheel trucks with the 68r and they all ran great no matter what tune, especially with the upgraded tranny tuning. Mine however with the Aisin is a complete slug, transmission always clunking around, and thats just on a tow tune. Im afraid to even lay into it for fear that its going to get worse.

TyCorr

Reaction score
they shift like **** in every swap ive been around, on top of being an interference trans. they just seem too picky to work well, most inconsistent shifting, lockup, etc.

Seen a 5r behind a 12 valve controlled with a pcs that never worked worth a chit either.

Derek@Vision Diesel

Reaction score
After talking with RevMaxx we are going to do some testing before ordering up, but we definitely wont do a swap.

if we end up needing anything, it will be a RevMaxx built Aisin.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.