All those from Montana... Post up!!!

Powerstroke Cowboy

Reaction score
I know I am bumping a old thread. But....

Are there still any folk's from Montana stomping around here yet? I was of the form myself for about six to seven years.

FB cant compare....

Powerstroke Cowboy

Reaction score
Checking to if there's any folks from Montana on here still. Just went through the thread, there only two active members left that were part of this thread. @Strokersace and I, all the other no longer log on. Those were the good old days.

Yung and dumb, that's what I was.. LOL.

Strokersace

Reaction score
Checking to if there's any folks from Montana on here still. Just went through the thread, there only two active members left that were part of this thread. @Strokersace and I, all the other no longer log on. Those were the good old days.

Yung and dumb, that's what I was.. LOL.

It was fun back then for sure! But honesty I moved out of Montana over 11 years ago and have not set foot back in the state!

Kinda hard to believe it’s been that dang long now. I’ve been back in Kansas almost as long as I ever lived OUT of it to begin with…

Powerstroke Cowboy

Reaction score
It was fun back then for sure! But honesty I moved out of Montana over 11 years ago and have not set foot back in the state!

Kinda hard to believe it’s been that dang long now. I’ve been back in Kansas almost as long as I ever lived OUT of it to begin with…
That's what life tends to do, it Flys along and becomes a blur.

I would be awesome to see this forum become what it used to be. But, as with all things, time changes that. Also the E-P-A is playing a part in that as well.

On a side note. I've lived in this State for 27 years now. OK for 4 and PA for 3. I just aged myself......😆

6.7powersmoke

Reaction score
Not from Montana, but crazy to think I've been posting on Truck forums since 1999. I deleted Fbook yrs. back. Sucks what has happened.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.