AMP Research Step Lights

Msb250

Reaction score
Anyone have any suggestions for LED light replacement for my AMP steps. Ones out and the others are falling off and full of dirt and dust. I know some people use LED strips, but it would be nice to have something mounted better than adhesive and sealed. Any suggestions?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 162

higherlife

Reaction score
they are cheap. I'm running to the same problem. Rigid Rock Led's???? they would require you to screw into the truck.

anth

Reaction score
I am running rigid rock lights. I just super glued them to the truck seems to be working so far. They are extremely bright. Hit up diesel cartel for some good prices.

CUZICAN

Reaction score
I had the same problem, complained and got another set of them, everyone of them put out a different color light. I have some LED strips for now, but rigid rock light are my future plan.

smokinstroker

Reaction score
Assault led makes some nice rock lights I have thrown on some customers trucks. For step lights they are plenty bright.

bpan

Reaction score
Which wire do you need to tap into with the rock lights? Also how many of the rock lights are you guys putting on? Pics?

smokinstroker

Reaction score
I'll have to check them out. Definitely going with some rock lights either assault or rigid. Thanks guys.

You really can't beat the rigids for light output. But if cost is your concern the assaults hold their place very well. I've been using them and stocking them for a while.

Msb250

Reaction score
You really can't beat the rigids for light output. But if cost is your concern the assaults hold their place very well. I've been using them and stocking them for a while.

That's what I figured. The rigids are killer, but I may end up going with the assaults mainly for the price. They don't have to be super bright for just step lights. They will be infinitely better than the crappy AMP lights.

Josh@DirtyDiesels

Reaction score
The lights that come with the amp steps are severely lacking. I try to convince everyone to just do the rigid A-series right off the bat. Here is a set we did on a customers truck. These are the low power A-series also.... Let me know if you need any of them!

_893012577430247_6176619384237596845_n_zps4ziahton.jpg

bpan

Reaction score
Looks bad ass, i think i will be getting the Rigids soon. So glad I didn't go with the AMP lights.

Latest posts

Members online