Another New member from Colorado.

Palamides7.3

Reaction score
Well, I traded my old 88 iroc-z for a 95 f250 4x4 Powerstroke recently, it's got 157k miles on it, e4od, a 5k dollar steel flatbed on it, and is completely stock. Been Sitting since 02' and i pulled it home with my Z71 tahoe yesterday, and since have been trying to clean the mass quantities of Mouse crap out of it. and i have to remove the entire enterior and dash to make damn sure none of the Vagrants are still eating wires... My Wipers are non stop, as well as other little issues. Also someone stole the passanger side Locking hub. Not quite sure why. Truck Fires right up but i'm trying to avoid running that Fuel from ten years ago through it. It smokes gray/white pretty bad when the revs are up, and i can't hear/feel and boost from the turbo. Probably a related issue, but a few injectors were replaced, and i figured i would re-oring the injectors anyways. I'll post some pics here soon, and since it's my first diesel (been working on them a while now...) it's going to be fun working on my own rig from now on.

Palamides7.3

Reaction score
Teaser, the first night I had it home.
0721121732_0001.jpg

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.