Any 401/Rhode Islanders...?

Ronin

Reaction score
Seems the idea a "custom" diesel truck around here is a "Banks Tuning" sticker on the fender...I always get a chuckle out of that...

I did see a real nice dark blue '08+ CC/SB the other day and nearly lost it, so with that truck, mine and my buddy's '08 F350, we're up to 3!

Anyone else?!

GreenMachine

Reaction score
I'm in the ocean state. My green regular cab in my avatar is up and down 95 everyday. My buddies got a white ccsb 08 fx4 with charcoal fender flares. We also have 3 obs f350's

GreenMachine

Reaction score
Where are you located, just saw you posted in the obs pic thread. That sonic blue regular can is gorgeous. Details?

Ronin

Reaction score
Nice to see some 401 activity!

Not real happy with dynoing diesels around here. I've been to two different local shops and neither really knew what they were doing, when I had my 6.0 Excursion done it read high and I couldn't get a good number on my 6.4 when I had it done recently...'cause the dyno broke. They said it wasn't because my truck was too powerful for it (even though a couple of Dodges and Duramaxes went prior to my buddy and I)...it just happened. They managed to fry one of my buddy's tires too ($400) trying to load the dyno and get the boost up.

Now that Epping's open it's probably a much better way of figuring horsepower rather than dyno operators who don't know how to properly spin a diesel...

baderic03

Reaction score
I have dyno days at the shop. I have dyno 7.3,6.0,6.4,6.7,6.6,5.9,etc and You can drive your own truck or I can run it and I know where trucks stop making power and I don't push them

cfdeng7

Reaction score
I'm over in ct takes me about an hr and 15 min to hit the ri border. You guys going to the diesel shops dyno day in july?

baderic03

Reaction score
Yea let me know I got a guy who has a Dmax who wants to race my lil stock work truck tomorrow should be interesting

Ronin

Reaction score
Ronin you arent by any chance from cranston off of pontiac ave are you?

Negative. Down in SoCo near URI with all the Swamp Yankees. And I'm NOT the jackhole with the identical truck (white F250 CC/SB Lariat, except his has a satellite antennae on the roof) running an Edge tuner who thinks he's a GT500. My truck isn't going to look anything like his soon enough never mind all he can do is overfuel and barely get out of his own way...

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.