Reaction score
diesel dyno day at the shop mike dez racing

1761 fallriver ave
seekonk ma.

may 26
8:30am $75 3-5 pulls

I*C*B*M

Reaction score
I'm just over the CT border, in NY. I spend quite a bit of time in the Johnston/Greenville area, I've noticed that diesels aren't real big around there. My Cummins always got some funny looks down by the beaches...especially Watch Hill, Westerly.

Ronin

Reaction score
I'm just over the CT border, in NY. I spend quite a bit of time in the Johnston/Greenville area, I've noticed that diesels aren't real big around there. My Cummins always got some funny looks down by the beaches...especially Watch Hill, Westerly.

So are you gonna make the dyno day @ Dez? Inquiring minds wanna know!

baderic03

Reaction score
Will have H&S tuners,sct and a good friend doin efi live on duramax. If you want parts or them to be installed we can do that day of if parts are ordered prior

Ronin

Reaction score
Lol. It has to be the 26th! Damn it.

Yeah, a couple of people I was trying to get to go had to bail 'cause it's the holiday weekend, but the way I see it we'll still have all day Sunday and Monday for non-diesel/dyno related holiday activities!

Mixedbreed

Reaction score
wish i was still in Rhodey.

military moved me 19 years ago... will be back in august but not with my truck and only for a few days.. hope you boys have fun!!

Ronin

Reaction score
wish i was still in Rhodey.

military moved me 19 years ago... will be back in august but not with my truck and only for a few days.. hope you boys have fun!!

WORST state in the country...sorry...truth hurts! (And I lived in the Peoples' Republik of Kalifornia before!). One of the highest unemployment rates in the country, taxes are insane, governor is a vapid, vacuous moron, cities are going bankrupt left and right, political corruption is out of control as usual...the list goes on and on and on! Can't wait to leave, just trying to make the best of it while I'm here...

GreenMachine

Reaction score
WORST state in the country...sorry...truth hurts! (And I lived in the Peoples' Republik of Kalifornia before!). One of the highest unemployment rates in the country, taxes are insane, governor is a vapid, vacuous moron, cities are going bankrupt left and right, political corruption is out of control as usual...the list goes on and on and on! Can't wait to leave, just trying to make the best of it while I'm here...

I'm pretty sure you more then nailed it on the head. I 100% agree lol

Latest posts

Members online