Anybody had the BALLS?

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
I was doing 100 tonight...... And then my truck died dead as a hammer at wot.... Wouldn't restart.... Was pulling hard though..... Hard as it's ever ran..... Just coasted for a while and thought, well it was a good run while it lasted.

Then it restarted and I did another run. True story

I guess there's nothing left in it when it just shuts off hardcore like that. Showed a code with the description of "high pressure fuel leak detected, major" lol I like the new descriptors they put to tell you how serious the code is.

i had that a while back, never happened again. thats what you get when rails are REALLY drained.

swinky

Reaction score
My dad had an 03 cobra that was nasty (just bolt ons though) 470ish to the tires. Got to 150 quick, never went faster than that.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

zporta

Reaction score
I have a buddy who ran a heavily modified GT500 supersnake and hit 220 in the standing mile

50_shooter

Reaction score
I have a buddy who ran a heavily modified GT500 supersnake and hit 220 in the standing mile

Lol! A "heavily modified" supersnake? That is hella modified!!!

I have a 09 gt500 that puts 540 to the ground on 3.73's. First gear is totally worthless on stock tires. Its a convertible, so you can imagine what 170 is like with the top down, lol that was fast enough for me.

By the way, a gt500 is not really a mustang, it just looks like one. whole different engine and tranny...

Jason

Reaction score
Every aspect of that car is a mustang. A 5.4 and a 6 speed are the only major differences. Just the same way anything Saleen, or Roush roll out are just mustangs. Some people get too caught up on what the fender badge says. It's not like we're talking about ugr lambos here.

RedRice589

Reaction score
Every aspect of that car is a mustang. A 5.4 and a 6 speed are the only major differences. Just the same way anything Saleen, or Roush roll out are just mustangs. Some people get too caught up on what the fender badge says. It's not like we're talking about ugr lambos here.

It's still a Lamborghini.... Same as we still drive f250's they just put out more power. If you put a cummins in it . It's still a f250. . . . .

Jason

Reaction score
Exactly my point. I made a jab at the ugr cars, because that has become "the car" for every internet racer. Guess I should have put the winky face lol.

OBS F350

Reaction score
Did 130ish with my buddy in his 71 2wd Chevy half ton with a stout 468 with nitrous lol.. all original suspension.... that thing is ****ing terrifying at them speeds. But slaughtering a cocky guy in his cts-v was so worth it.

mcdaniel1991

Reaction score
125ish in my 6.4, blew coolant everywhere. Still had more

160+ in moms BMW750i

Always cruise at 100+ on the interstate. So smooth.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Blown head gasket?..

Sent from my GT-I9305 using Tapatalk

50_shooter

Reaction score

whatever man. the 5.4, supercharger, tremec 6 speed, and brembro brakes make it have the right to have those badges. Plus, it will smoke 99% of all other factory cars...ps lambos suck. i drove one a few weeks ago, and i think my "mustang" would smoke it. i would agree with you if you could get a regular mustang with those options, factory... but you cant.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.