Anyone getting any new input on redesign on the '17s?

psduser1

Reaction score
That looks like a Chevy front end, and a dodge cab.

Needs about 6" of lift, and at least 35 s.
It would still be ugly, but at least it would be proportional.

ftast350

Reaction score
ftast 350, look at the link that dieseldawg posted at the end of page 3...hate to say it, but looks like that grill could be underneath that.QUOTE]

It does look pretty close! ugh I hope it isnt though, there are some differences aswell. The box looks like it comes up higher in the spy photos and it looks like a "mega" cab so there are some positives but I dont think Ford is stupid enough to roll out a Leprosy stricken vehicle like that!

superpsd

Reaction score
With the right color a lift some tires and that fugly grille removed might not look so bad.

zporta

Reaction score
they are going to need a whole lot of lift to make the whole truck out of sight. thats about the only way that truck will look good

Atsah

Reaction score
That fender badge needs a hairdryer and a foot of dental floss bad..

kyle43335

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
I have always liked/ loved he ford styling. But if this is the new direction they are going, I think it's going to hurt them. That truck just does not have that superduty eye appeal they always had...

Jassman

Reaction score
I have always liked/ loved he ford styling. But if this is the new direction they are going, I think it's going to hurt them. That truck just does not have that superduty eye appeal they always had...

I agree..and not cause I just bought a 15. I really like the direction on the interiors as far as fit and finish of the new 150's..and the drive better overall...but the exterior still has not grown on me..I rented one for a week where I bought my 15 f350 while we put my suspension and various other parts on my new truck. Looking at that truck just did nothing for me over my 12 F150 FX4. I hope they listen to us and do some changing as far as the looks go..this one will be hard for the masses to swallow on looks alone.

sootie

Reaction score
i remember all the same talk when the 99 super duties came out...then again when the 08s did....give it two years and everyone will love it.

Atsah

Reaction score
Not always true, I still dislike the looks of the 08-10 trucks enough not to have ever considered buying one because of the looks of it..

BK39

Reaction score
DAM THAT IS UGLY!!! :morons: I thought the 08-10 trucks were ugly too, but they grew on me, and I ended up buying one. But I'm not sure if that will Ever grow on me. Nothing about that truck is appealing.

CATDiezel

Reaction score
It looks just like a chevy. And the flat sides look like a 150.

The wheel wells look smaller also... no goo.

Blackdawg

Reaction score
Just thinking out loud. Absof'iinglutely dumb looking front. Lifetime Ford guy. Ranger to three F150 to current truck 2011 Super Duty. Always loved the way Ford trucks looked. SD always been bold and rugged in sort of commercial equipment way. No other truck looks as at home on the job and out on the town. BUT if that stupid looking terd is the next Super Duty I'll never buy it. Been happy with my 2011 but sort of excited to see the next SD thinking it's going to be so bad ass just have to get. Nope. Entire front is terrible from the horrid side badge/vent thing to the f'ing Ford Flex looking front hoodline, etc. Stupid. Lost it's identity in my book. Could be from some Asian country. The new 650/750 and the new F150 didn't lose the framed grill that extends up into the hood, why do that with the SD? F you Ford. Yea I'm kind of butthurt by this but thanks for helping me save my money.

dsmracing1

Reaction score
Just throwing it out there but does anybody actually know if that's just a concept or the actual design? Seems way too ugly to be for real lol

Latest posts

Members online