anyone run 100% nozzles with max powers?

78f100

Reaction score
That's what I figured. More fuel In shorter time frame. Now in that same reference does timing get advanced or retarded to accommodate. Perhaps I should just ask this in a thread. Apologize for the derail again

No worries man, I don't mind it at all. As long as we're learning and sharing ideas it's all good. I am gonna go back to my mini max and mcc tuning pretty soon so this is all good stuff to know.

Pizza pig

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
only issue I see with 100% is hazing, there is no way to get around it, you can only pull back so much fuel before it idles like poop

Dzchey21

Reaction score
100 percents seam to like 7500 psi at idle to make them not haze, i have had pretty good luck with mine honestly. My turbos do spool a bit faster than a single so that might be where some of the hazing comes in to play

78f100

Reaction score
its technically more advance timing since the same amount of fuel is delivered sooner. However you probably wont see fuel being sprayed out of the bowl since the injection event starts at the same time

I still have a lot to learn about tuning but with my 110's I have a pretty good spray pattern outside the piston bowl. Most of the miles have been on Matt's race tune and I can't remember what pw is.
The bigger nozzles with less pw should keep the fuel in the bowl and actually burn cleaner ( I'm my head anyway).

My 110s haze pretty bad now.

Dzchey21

Reaction score
i dont know what it is about 110s but they seam to haze bad for no bigger then they are

TXlineman83

Reaction score
No worries man, I don't mind it at all. As long as we're learning and sharing ideas it's all good. I am gonna go back to my mini max and mcc tuning pretty soon so this is all good stuff to know.

Kool. I have stock nozzles and HPFP. So I don't have much to play with really.

Latest posts

Members online