BASH ON THE BAYOU 2014!

imelmo

Reaction score

If you are coming...I'll add your name to the list once you've paid

PAYPAL: [email protected]

Please write in paypal comments exactly what you are paying for IE, general admission, truck show, race, afterparty

1. TANK and clan
2. ELMO +1
3. Jwlandry and a few
4. Corey Hulin..........................................PAID- 2 after party
5. Dmstrucks02 + at least 1.......................PAID- 1 admission, 1 show N shine, 2 afterparty
6. Powerstroke315 ..................................PAID- 1 admission and after party
7. THETANK01 (+5-8 more for sure)
8. DI and Crew........................................PAID- 3 admission and 3 after party
9. The Bells
10. Tommy Chauvin(Swamp People)
11. ROB M.............................................PAID- 3 admissions, 3 afterparty
12. Max and wife.
13. Runninlean +3 atleast
14. Wayne Bagnel +1
15. Chris Reed +4 or so........................... PAID-2 trucks racing
16. Dom(02BigD)....................................PAID- 1 race, 1 afterparty
17. Justin (01platinum) +1.......................PAID- 1 admission, 1 Show n Shine, 2 afterparty
18. Garrett (PTSUPERD)..........................PAID- 2 admissions, 2 afterparty
19. Steve (Powerstroke167)
20. Chris (Corb@Corbinshipping)+1
21. Robert and Laurie Waters(wcshale).............PAID- 2 admissions, 2 afterparty
22. Pahyow +6
23. Francis (fplante92)..........................PAID- 1 admission, 1 afterparty
24. Twinturbostroker(Julian)...................PAID- 3 admissions, 3 afterparty
25. VMAX...........................................PAID- 1 admission, 2 afterparty
26. Brooks Landry (crazycrew)...............PAID - 1 admission
27. Smokindully99................................PAID - 1 truck racing
28. lousianarebel.................................PAID - 2 admissions
29. dieseladdiction0308........................PAID- 1 truck racing, 2 admissions, 3 afterparty
30. Phooker........................................PAID- 1 admission, 1 afterparty
31. Jackie Wayne Smith........................PAID- 2 admissions, 2 afterparty
32. Holly(some chick my son is banging)..PAID- 1 admission, 1 afterparty
33. Chris Tamberella.............................PAID- 2 admissions, 2 afterparty

.......DON'T FORGET TO BOOK YOUR ROOMS .....

That's the infamous Farmer Fran by the way. :D

TANK'S 250

Reaction score
Assembly done...up until midnight last night ans a couple hours this morning....

20140301_104221_zpsbbcf7bf0.jpg

imelmo

Reaction score
Thanks, Matt with Gearhead! :D More raffle goodies! Top notch tunes right there.

9A3ACCEA-1F0B-4E65-8B29-41AE20E5DD96_zpsrduunyyo.jpg

01platinum

Reaction score
This is normally what happens on Friday night...

truckShowcannon42310007.jpg

That is the back of my work truck. Haha I hit it just as hard the next day as I did the night before. I remember waking up the next morning in the hotel room with a banana nut muffin stuck to the side of my head.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:

01platinum

Reaction score
Ah yes the dumb ass award LOL
that is dslfumes wife, she is cool as hell and was an awesome sport about it. The stripper poll roll!!!
Damn that was funny

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Tapatalk

I will never forget the look on my face and Tanks face when she fell off the pole. Priceless. Glad she was ok.

Dmstrucks02

Reaction score
Im sure it wouldn't be a problem to slip him a extra $10 when you get there if want to put it in the show and shine
But im not the one taking the money :shrug:

Sprman

Reaction score
I will never forget the look on my face and Tanks face when she fell off the pole. Priceless. Glad she was ok.

Funny and scary at the same time!!! I believe that's the fastest I have ever jumped up in the bed of a truck before. For some reason, when the pole was in Jason's truck it wobbled a bit more than when we had it in mine.. not sure why. Unless someone else has a pole, I'm not sure that there will be a pole there this year. I'm not going to make it, and I'm not sure Jason will either. :shrug:

Dslfumes

Reaction score

She also got them old ladies dancin on the beach at that one meet up we had......i'll have to dig up the pics.

TANK'S 250

Reaction score

If you are coming...I'll add your name to the list once you've paid

PAYPAL: [email protected]

Please write in paypal comments exactly what you are paying for IE, general admission, truck show, race, afterparty

1. TANK and clan
2. ELMO +1
3. Jwlandry and a few
4. Corey Hulin..........................................PAID- 2 after party
5. Dmstrucks02 + at least 1.......................PAID- 1 admission, 1 show N shine, 2 afterparty
6. Powerstroke315 ..................................PAID- 1 admission and after party
7. THETANK01 (+5-8 more for sure)
8. DI and Crew........................................PAID- 3 admission and 3 after party
9. The Bells
10. Tommy Chauvin(Swamp People)
11. ROB M.............................................PAID- 3 admissions, 3 afterparty
12. Max and wife.
13. Runninlean +3 atleast
14. Wayne Bagnel +1
15. Chris Reed +4 or so........................... PAID-2 trucks racing
16. Dom(02BigD)....................................PAID- 1 race, 1 afterparty
17. Justin (01platinum) +1.......................PAID- 1 admission, 1 Show n Shine, 2 afterparty
18. Garrett (PTSUPERD)..........................PAID- 2 admissions, 2 afterparty
19. Steve (Powerstroke167)
20. Chris (Corb@Corbinshipping)+1
21. Robert and Laurie Waters(wcshale).............PAID- 2 admissions, 2 afterparty
22. Pahyow +6
23. Francis (fplante92)..........................PAID- 1 admission, 1 afterparty
24. Twinturbostroker(Julian)...................PAID- 3 admissions, 3 afterparty
25. VMAX...........................................PAID- 1 admission, 2 afterparty
26. Brooks Landry (crazycrew)...............PAID - 1 admission
27. Smokindully99................................PAID - 1 truck racing
28. lousianarebel.................................PAID - 2 admissions
29. dieseladdiction0308........................PAID- 1 truck racing, 2 admissions, 3 afterparty
30. Phooker........................................PAID- 1 admission, 1 afterparty
31. Jackie Wayne Smith........................PAID- 2 admissions, 2 afterparty
32. Holly(some chick my son is banging)..PAID- 1 admission, 1 afterparty
33. Chris Tamberella.............................PAID- 2 admissions, 2 afterparty
34. rollincoalCTD, Kyle H, Roy S.....PAID- 3 admissions, 3 afterparty
35. Billysgoat......................................PAID- 1 admission, 1 afterparty
36. Bradny Thomas..............................PAID- 1 afterparty

.......DON'T FORGET TO BOOK YOUR ROOMS .....