Bed cover

Arconalloy

Reaction score
Alright everyone I'm in the market for a nice bed cover. I really like the roll up style. I'm looking for nice flush fit/finish something that looks sleek and clean. I see there are some that open and close by remote now as well. Who is running a cover on here? I'm looking for some opinions, reviews, pics etc. What do yall recommend

m_ridgeway

Reaction score
Have a roll n lock. Gets the job done. Only one I wish I would've looked into/got is the retrax

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jcain

Reaction score
1st one collapsed within the bedrails passing a semi, 9 months old. Second one made it right at 18months and all the leather started pulling from the edges.

Sent from my 831C using Tapatalk

Tom@BigTimeKustomz

Reaction score
Great thread as I'm looking for one as well to go behind my toolbox. Rollup out of the question, I had an Access on my F150 and it was awful.

Emery19

Reaction score
Tom what didnt you like about your access? i have or had one on both trucks and havent had any problems with them, other then in heavy rain on the highway some water will get in by the cab but i think i finally adjusted it to a point where it doesnt anymore

Mechcont

Reaction score
I have a revolver x2 with the tool box and love it so far. I had a Retrax on my other truck and I loved that cover but hated having the canister in the bed. We will see how the revolver holds up through winter.

Spatel23

Reaction score
I have the roll n lock
I like it, has held up very well thus far.
It does have the canister in bed, and has a small 1 inch tall by 5 inch long box thing above the bed rail by the cab.
Looks pretty clean overall imo

I'd like one with a remote next time.
It does get old having to lock and unlock it manually.
Stays pretty dry for the most part.
I'm sure with any of them you're gonna have to use a little ingenuity to make things totally waterproof for heavy hard rains.

This is the first one I've ever had and I'll probably always have one from here on out. As to which specific brand, that idk

Tom@BigTimeKustomz

Reaction score
My Access had the Velcro on the sides and locked in the back, but would never seal properly. Would be driving down the parkway and it would be flapping in the breeze even though I made sure all the Velcro was secured. Bed stayed dry for the most part though and it saved my ass in a few heavy rain storms.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Josh@DirtyDiesels

Reaction score
I've always been really happy with truxedo soft roll up covers. I've had a few of the truxports and the lo pro qt which sits flush with the bed rails. If you want a soft roll up they are the best in the biz IMO. Also they will make the lo pro qt custom dimensions for any toolbox you are running, and it has a lifetime warranty...

Latest posts

Members online