Bought me another 6.4! And....

Erikclaw

Reaction score
That is the way to get it all at once. That vette sounds pretty dialed in having all Z06 running gear, 6 speed and a tune.
I would paint the stock headlights, those projectors look bug eyed to me.

Pahrump

Reaction score
That is the way to get it all at once. That vette sounds pretty dialed in having all Z06 running gear, 6 speed and a tune.
I would paint the stock headlights, those projectors look bug eyed to me.

Those are $1900 REAL Carbon Fiber headlights on the C6...they wont be getting painted..lol

powerstrokin15

Reaction score
Those are $1900 REAL Carbon Fiber headlights on the C6...they wont be getting painted..lol

pretty sure he meant the 6.4s. just didn't clearly change subjects. but painted to match looks great. black housing and the reflector white would look great IMO. similar to
mine-but white instead of
red.

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1328538389.083505.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1328538389.083505.jpg
    94.6 KB · Views: 84

Pahrump

Reaction score
pretty sure he meant the 6.4s. just didn't clearly change subjects. but painted to match looks great. black housing and the reflector white would look great IMO. similar to
mine-but white instead of
red.

Yeah I am not sure what to do...Ive thought of all white housing too...or just smoking the entire light lightly...I dunno.

I had Harley Lights in my last truck and liked them a lot but they are not cheap at all.

powerstrokin15

Reaction score
Yeah I am not sure what to do...Ive thought of all white housing too...or just smoking the entire light lightly...I dunno.

I had Harley Lights in my last truck and liked them a lot but they are not cheap at all.
theres a few guys with white housings and black reflector or the other way around on here.. maybe they'll chime in. I think the white housing is a little much IMO.

idkillinit

Reaction score
I believe dustin meant the true stock file being the one pulled off the actual pcm/tcm when originally uploaded not the generic stock file. Could b wrong tho

Rene G

Reaction score
I'd really like to see how the housing would look painted white.

Rene G

Reaction score
Idk what it would look like. There is a white 2012 at a dealership here with black projectors, and the headlights just look... well, kind of stupid.

Rene G

Reaction score
Idk what it would look like. There is a white 2012 at a dealership here with black projectors, and the headlights just look... well, kind of stupid.

I'll get a picture and post it up, looks retarded.

Force2354

Reaction score
I'll take your white grille if you wanna sell it!! Pm me.. I'm a newbie on the army but I've been on PSN for some time now

Latest posts

Members online