BUILD - RCD Longblock/Elite Single

Breaking Habits

Reaction score
83e84f1c510f1e134186fc610525e2c8.jpg

Sorry for stealing your thunder Petey...

WhiteMamba_Scorpion

Reaction score
You need one of these. Like righnow
I do not!!!! I don't even have my 6870 on yet.... Jesus. There's more to it then just slapping a promod on it. I'd have to get a converter, injectors, relocate the battery, fab a compound kit, etc etc. I haven't even had this truck running an entire summer yet

Six_Sloww

Reaction score
I do not!!!! I don't even have my 6870 on yet.... Jesus. There's more to it then just slapping a promod on it. I'd have to get a converter, injectors, relocate the battery, fab a compound kit, etc etc. I haven't even had this truck running an entire summer yet

I told him the same thing.. But yeah, now my trucks down at the shop lol.

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score

when you have jared's budget , its as simple as slapping things on.

Reaction score
maaaaaybe just a little too much for a single 68

Only too much fuel if the tuner doesn't know what he is doing.

A 68 with enough fuel should do 800 that's nasty imho. Remember my truck with a little 6670 did consistent 750's and drives amazing with 100's

It's amazing how much cleaner a truck runs with bigger injectors that are dialed back to closer to the factory IPW window is. Like stock only with way more power. Crisp is the word I believe.

We'll see what it makes with my little 15% sippy cups. If it does 700 with 15s I doubt I'd need 100s to make 800... we will see :rockon:

I'd say 750 is capable with 15%. It's not the size or just how must they can make when strung out almost three times more than factory IPW... but more so, having and injector that can make that power much more efficiently without using tons of timing and IPW to inject the amount of fuel desired.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
Only too much fuel if the tuner doesn't know what he is doing.

It's amazing how much cleaner a truck runs with bigger injectors that are dialed back to closer to the factory IPW window is. Like stock only with way more power. Crisp is the word I believe.

I'd say 750 is capable with 15%. It's not the size or just how must they can make when strung out almost three times more than factory IPW... but more so, having and injector that can make that power much more efficiently without using tons of timing and IPW to inject the amount of fuel desired.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

power? whats that ?

Latest posts

Members online