Building a 6.4 tow pig

forcefed6.4ford

Reaction score
Honestly if you only plan on towing and not hot roding just upgrade the atmo or get the industrial tow powers and call it good. The 450 will respond amazingly well to either if those upgrades, especially the tow powers cause the rpms that they run at at 70mph the Vgt is being driven fully or close to it all the time. My duty cycle level empty is 27-35%. Loaded is only 50%.

powerstrokin15

Reaction score
I know quite a few people that are getting rid of them for that reason, and some carrying extra motors for this reason. just review some threads. I don't have any for reference right off the top of my head. but i can do some searching if need be

Sent reeming out the newly rebuilt Clifford

B585Ford

Reaction score
I know quite a few people that are getting rid of them for that reason, and some carrying extra motors for this reason. just review some threads. I don't have any for reference right off the top of my head. but i can do some searching if need be

Sent reeming out the newly rebuilt Clifford

Yeah, there have been a few threads on that. At one time, I was planning to do the same route until the stories of them biting the dust kept coming up. I am gonna stay stock for a little longer and then maybe see how Morgan's setup is working out.

3brorce

Reaction score
If you havent seen a airdog or fass problem thread you must live under a rock lol. Plenty of people have problems with them all over the diesel industry. Just had a fass that was blowing fuses and was loud. Only 1 year old right on the day. FIxed now hopefully knock on wood.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.