Builds DONE!

Jhaddox

Reaction score
aefdf13f-840f-03fe.jpg
aefdf13f-841f-51b6.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Matt

Reaction score
So whats the final build list look like? About all I can remember is dual fuelers and an 80mm single.

Jhaddox

Reaction score
So whats the final build list look like? About all I can remember is dual fuelers and an 80mm single.

Balanced bottom end, coated bearings, full port and polish on new heads, 100% nozzles, a Gogo manifold, Gogo machined and hard coated pistons, Hamilton valve springs, elite stage 2 push rods, dual fuelers, ad165, single 80mm from mpd, bts 4r, all new pumps/alt and a dark horse ccv reroute I think that's everything?

Jhaddox

Reaction score
do you even remember what your truck looks like josh? This has been FOREVER

Haven't had the truck since oct...could of made it go faster by doing a few things different but I wouldn't change a thing the way it happened

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
Balanced bottom end, coated bearings, full port and polish on new heads, 100% nozzles, a Gogo manifold, Gogo machined and hard coated pistons, Hamilton valve springs, elite stage 2 push rods, dual fuelers, ad165, single 80mm from mpd, bts 4r, all new pumps/alt and a dark horse ccv reroute I think that's everything?

youre missing something in there.. LOL

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
Oh yea..no limit cold side pipe and coming soon possibly a hot side pipe and ic as soon as my bank builds up

thats my boy. the hot side pipes look amazing polished.

Spectre32

Reaction score
So does the 4R100 just mate up with the 6.4? I assume you need a custom flex plate and such...perhaps moving of the crossmembers? PCS to control it??

Latest posts

Members online