Builds DONE!

blackmonster

Reaction score
New build

Haven't had the truck since oct...could of made it go faster by doing a few things different but I wouldn't change a thing the way it happened

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yo guys my new build should be finished soon also. It has been since Oct also since I had or drove my truck.
New stock short block
New fuel lines/Elite fuel sys
S475 Single with .90 housing
MPD man and 6.0 up pipes
100 over MPD inj
BTS tranny with pcs controller
I think there is a lot of other stuff I am forgetting but Craig could fill in the blanks. I think he has some pictures of the painted short block if he could post them would be cool.
I hope it stays together this time around. If not owe well I have learned that no modded diesel motor will last for ever. But I am confident in MPD and there work. I am sure the truck will be killer.
Thanks again to all the guys working at MPD and all the hard work they have put into this truck.
Thanks
Joe:thumbup::thumbup:

blackmonster

Reaction score
What should I have posted it in a new 6.4 section? Sorry for jumping on other guys thread. Maybe they can move it for me. Sorry guys. I don't post on here much so I forget all the rules.

blk350on20s

Reaction score
Lol. I mean its his build thread. Start a build thread of your truck. Im sure a lot of people would follow including me. Hit new thread at the top of the 6.4 aftermarket section

blackmonster

Reaction score
Build

Lol. I mean its his build thread. Start a build thread of your truck. Im sure a lot of people would follow including me. Hit new thread at the top of the 6.4 aftermarket section

I put it in the 6.4 section under new build thanks

Derek@Vision Diesel

Reaction score
just waiting on parts or whats the hold up boss? I know great things come with time, but you seemed like you had everything ready to go just needing assembly

Jhaddox

Reaction score
just waiting on parts or whats the hold up boss? I know great things come with time, but you seemed like you had everything ready to go just needing assembly

Was waiting on parts, then waiting on the machine shop, now waiting on the last few parts...the engine is assembled, just needs a few last things and it'll get dropped in trans swapped and wired up and we'll be Rollin

extreme3807

Reaction score
Was waiting on parts, then waiting on the machine shop, now waiting on the last few parts...the engine is assembled, just needs a few last things and it'll get dropped in trans swapped and wired up and we'll be Rollin

Hurry the *** up Josh

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.