Buy DIGITAL brand HID kits 35w and 55w high output!

juniort444e

Reaction score
Hey bud, could i get a price on the reverse bulbs for a 2001 ford f250. And a price for high/low beams for a 95 Dodge cummins. Thank you.

Sure thing, coming your way...

Could you send me this pm again bud. I can not find it. And my buddies girl friend is buying him the Hid's for his dodge. He asked if the lows could be 8k and highs 10k. Not sure on that, but figured it wouldnt hurt to ask. Thanks again.

retrosolutions

Reaction score
Could you send me this pm again bud. I can not find it. And my buddies girl friend is buying him the Hid's for his dodge. He asked if the lows could be 8k and highs 10k. Not sure on that, but figured it wouldnt hurt to ask. Thanks again.

The lows and highs on that one are going to be the very same bulb I believe, so it can really only be one color there.

retrosolutions

Reaction score

Just resent that to you!

Delta161

Reaction score
I'm going to be ordering some 05 Harley lights when I order the hid's. My truck is a 99. Will your kit come with everything I need or do I need to get an adapter or anything.

retrosolutions

Reaction score
I'm going to be ordering some 05 Harley lights when I order the hid's. My truck is a 99. Will your kit come with everything I need or do I need to get an adapter or anything.

You would only need to do one of two things given the specific setup there:
1) contact us directly to setup a kit for you
2) make this selection for the headlamp kit when ordering online "Ford F150,F350 w/ 05+ lamps 1997-2004"

As long as you do one of those, nothing else at all is needed!

jkidd_39

Reaction score
Just got my kits!! I love the cases!! I am impressed. Can't wait to get them installed!!
6cc42c15-4839-ecec.jpg
6cc42c15-4848-7f31.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk while pulling a 36ft gooseneck and not paying attention to the road.

retrosolutions

Reaction score
Just got my kits!! I love the cases!! I am impressed. Can't wait to get them installed!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk while pulling a 36ft gooseneck and not paying attention to the road.

Thank you for the order bud and glad to see you got them in so soon! Let us know if you need anything, have any questions, etc.
Oh, and check your order confirmation for the instructions and diagrams, so we can get those to you if you need them for any reason!

Delta161

Reaction score
I installed these this weekend. 55w 6000k. I ordered them Monday night and they arrived Thursday. Awesome product. Really easy to install and they work great.

53baff6c.jpg

retrosolutions

Reaction score
I installed these this weekend. 55w 6000k. I ordered them Monday night and they arrived Thursday. Awesome product. Really easy to install and they work great.

53baff6c.jpg

Thank you for the order and glad to hear you are enjoying those!

GreenMachine

Reaction score
I've been meaning to give you guys a call, i have a 55w kit in my headlights and fogs, but the plug on the headlights fell apart. The lights are awesome, but the quality on the blue plug that goes into the factory harness is low. One of the pins snapped off so i ended up having to put regular bulbs back in until i can get it sorted out. I don't know if you guys can send me a replacement plug i can wire on, or if i need a whole new harness?

retrosolutions

Reaction score
I've been meaning to give you guys a call, i have a 55w kit in my headlights and fogs, but the plug on the headlights fell apart. The lights are awesome, but the quality on the blue plug that goes into the factory harness is low. One of the pins snapped off so i ended up having to put regular bulbs back in until i can get it sorted out. I don't know if you guys can send me a replacement plug i can wire on, or if i need a whole new harness?

We'd be a little concerned about corrosion there being a route cause unless dielectric was used as indicated to prevent such?
Please EMAIL us ( [email protected] ) with your order number please so we can help you out with that.

jkidd_39

Reaction score
Just installed mine 55w kit.. absolutely amazing!!!

One thing tho.. I cracked the tab on the bulb going into the headlight. The red gasket is still in there and it appeared fine. They work great.. but am I going to see issues down the road?

retrosolutions

Reaction score
Just installed mine 55w kit.. absolutely amazing!!!

One thing tho.. I cracked the tab on the bulb going into the headlight. The red gasket is still in there and it appeared fine. They work great.. but am I going to see issues down the road?

The thumb tab on the base? That should not be a problem, no. How the did that happen though?

O2ShootTheJ

Reaction score
Just ordered a bixenon kit since my headlights crapped out today, but I forgot to use the PSA discount code. :doh:

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.