Buy DIGITAL brand HID kits 35w and 55w high output!

retrosolutions

Reaction score
Well my friend loved the kit she bought her boyfriend so much she wants a set for her car.

07 Pontiac G6 low beams

That is usually how the story goes! Thank you for the referral!

Pontiac G6 Head Lamps
35w DIGITAL headlight kits:
http://retro-solutions.net/product-info.php?35W_DIGITAL_HID_KIT-pid663.html

55w DIGITAL headlight kits (30%-40% more output):
http://retro-solutions.net/product-info.php?55W_DIGITAL_HID_KIT-pid664.html

Please select "H11" for low beams, color of your choice, and "Pontiac G6" for vehicle application!

O2ShootTheJ

Reaction score
So just got em installed but dude something kind of stupid. I turned on the bulbs to test them and then turned em off and went to out the foam back over it till I put the headlights back on the truck and melted some of the foam on one of the bulbs. Ivtried to wipe it off with rubbing alcohol but its hard on there. The light still works but will occasionally flicker.

Will it burn off or am I going to need a new bulb?

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

retrosolutions

Reaction score
So just got em installed but dude something kind of stupid. I turned on the bulbs to test them and then turned em off and went to out the foam back over it till I put the headlights back on the truck and melted some of the foam on one of the bulbs. Ivtried to wipe it off with rubbing alcohol but its hard on there. The light still works but will occasionally flicker.

Will it burn off or am I going to need a new bulb?

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

Sorry to hear bud. To get it off, with the bulb fully cooled off, use a razor blade to scrape it off. Once all removed, use rubbing alcohol to clean off the bulb and let it evaporate off fully. Then place it to run outside the lamp for 2-3 minutes to burn off anything that may remain behind. Once cool again it should be fine to place back into the housing.

retrosolutions

Reaction score

No Gimmicks, No gags!
Benefits of our kits:
- Fast shipping in the USA
- A REAL lifetime warranty
- proprietary equipment
- no gimmicks, no gags, no bull
- real customer service
- real technical knowledge and help if needed
- quality, reliability, and longevity

CLICK HERE TO ORDER! USE "PSA" Discount Code

DIGIREGBAL.jpg
BUBBULB.jpg

REGHARDWARE
CASE.jpg

These exclusive kits feature 55 watt high-output DIGITAL ballasts. At 55 watts of true power, these ballasts will offer more light (30 - 40%) than any other HID kit on the market! Ballasts are 100% digitally controlled, which allows extremely high efficiency, low starting current, and low operation current. This all means super reliability, better longevity, and 100% flawless plug up and bolt down operation on all cars, trucks, and other vehicles. Ballasts are water proof, dust proof, vibration proof and feature instant hot re-strike technology to protect already warm bulbs from excessive damage when restarting.

Bulbs featured in these kits are the best among all kit manufacturers, with the least variance available on the market, all within +/- 100 lm (brightness) and +/- 200K CCT (color). Average lifespan rating is 3500 hrs, compare to others of significantly less! Focal points on these bulbs are the best we have ever seen in any other kit, resulting in some of tightest and most uniform beam patterns to come from converted lamps. The resulting beam pattern is UNMATCHED by any other kit we have EVER tested!

All items are brand new, packaged in sturdy aluminum cases for ultra-safe shipping!
CE safety listed, ISO registered manufacturing, E4, E11 TUV mark available. All genuine parts are individually serial numbered.

Each kit inlcudes:
- 2x DIGITAL waterproof 55 watt ballasts
- 2x 55 watt HID bulbs
- 2x plug and play pigtails for your application
(Bixenon High/Low beam kits include fully integrated plug and play harness)
- mounting hardware
- attractive metal case
- Lifetime warranty against manufacturing defects on all ballasts and bulbs!

All bulbs types available: H1, H3, H3C, H4/9003, H4/9003 Bixenon*, H7, H8, H9, H10, H11, H13/9008 Bixenon*, 9004 Bixenon*, 9005, 9006, 9007 Bixenon*, 9145, 5202, D2S, D2R
* Bixenon options are more expensive

Colors available: 3000k, 4300k, 5000k, 6000k, 8000k, 10,000K, and many types in 15,000k*
*Less common bulb types and colors are available by request, most applications have these in stock, some are special order.

Hours: Mon.-Fri. 8am - 4pm Eastern Time
Telephone: (860) 655-2501
EMAIL: [email protected]
IM on MSN or AIM: retrosolutions@cox. net

HIDbanner.gif

All text, images, and other media are protected under copyright 2011, do not copy or post without written permission from Retro-Solutions, LLC​

retrosolutions

Reaction score

No Gimmicks, No gags!
Benefits of our kits:
- proprietary equipment
- real customer service

These exclusive kits feature 55 watt high-output DIGITAL ballasts. At 55 watts of true power, these ballasts will offer more light (30 - 40%) than any other HID kit on the market! Ballasts are 100% digitally controlled, which allows extremely high efficiency, low starting current, and low operation current. This all means super reliability, better longevity, and 100% flawless plug up and bolt down operation on all cars, trucks, and other vehicles. Ballasts are water proof, dust proof, vibration proof and feature instant hot re-strike technology to protect already warm bulbs from excessive damage when restarting.

Bulbs featured in these kits are the best among all kit manufacturers, with the least variance available on the market, all within +/- 100 lm (brightness) and +/- 200K CCT (color). Average lifespan rating is 3500 hrs, compare to others of significantly less! Focal points on these bulbs are the best we have ever seen in any other kit, resulting in some of tightest and most uniform beam patterns to come from converted lamps. The resulting beam pattern is UNMATCHED by any other kit we have EVER tested!

All items are brand new, packaged in sturdy aluminum cases for ultra-safe shipping!
CE safety listed, ISO registered manufacturing, E4, E11 TUV mark available. All genuine parts are individually serial numbered.

Each kit inlcudes:
- 2x 55 watt HID bulbs
- mounting hardware
- attractive metal case

All bulbs types available: H1, H3, H3C, H4/9003, H4/9003 Bixenon*, H7, H8, H9, H10, H11, H13/9008 Bixenon*, 9004 Bixenon*, 9005, 9006, 9007 Bixenon*, 9145, 5202, D2S, D2R

Colors available: 3000k, 4300k, 5000k, 6000k, 8000k, 10,000K, and many types in 15,000k*
*Less common bulb types and colors are available by request, most applications have these in stock, some are special order.

HIDbanner.gif

All text, images, and other media are protected under copyright 2011, do not copy or post without written permission from Retro-Solutions, LLC​

juniort444e

Reaction score
I have a set from you guys that has been in my truck for a little while now. Two days ago the driver side light started acting up. It comes on and stays lit for 30 or so seconds then flickers and goes out completely. Any help is appreciated. Thanks.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

retrosolutions

Reaction score
I have a set from you guys that has been in my truck for a little while now. Two days ago the driver side light started acting up. It comes on and stays lit for 30 or so seconds then flickers and goes out completely. Any help is appreciated. Thanks.

You just need to check the connections, find the source of restriction there, and remove it to take care of that and prevent damage. How/where to do that, please contact use directly via EMAIL ( [email protected] ) so that someone can assist you one on one.

retrosolutions

Reaction score

No Gimmicks, No gags!
Benefits of our kits:
- proprietary equipment
- real customer service

Each kit inlcudes:
- 2x 55 watt HID bulbs
- mounting hardware
- attractive metal case

HIDbanner.gif

retrosolutions

Reaction score
I called you guys a few times and left messages. Why no reply or return calls?

Where are you leaving messages and what number are you calling?

If you are emailing us or PM'ing us we've replied if we've received it. If you have a yahoo email address though, there may be a problem with us receiving your emails or your receiving our replies. Not sure of any other particular email services that have that same issue.

We get calls at all times, however that unfortunately does not mean we are always open, as we are only available during the normal business hours. Calls outside those hours we unfortunately are unable to return, so there is a prompt there to EMAIL ( [email protected] )us directly.

If you have been sending EMAILs and not getting replies, then please PM us directly through here (and please reference your email address for us!) so we can actually communicate with you reliably!

Hours of operation: Mon.-Fri. 8am-4pm Eastern Standard Time

Latest posts

Members online