buying another vehicle

blackbetty13

Reaction score
Lol...member? You member!! His $950.00 a month car payment is candy bro!

If it was me...which you arent, and lets all have a moment of silence to thank the lord you aren't....

I would throw full exhaust, 4.10's, f1r procharger on that gt, and have a bottom 10 second street car. Far more useful than a "drag truck", cheaper to do, and go bitch slap some bikes on the highway. But, of course you arent me, and you wont heed any logicak advise, bc you probably already have it in the shop getting a blown stroker motor put in it, and your 7.3 truck is at tsd again getting a triple turbo 6.7 cummins buit, and this will be your dd beater til one of your other monsters gets out of the shop. Then full build is awn!!!1111one

You arent Dillehay, Shone, or Mike (duke) so quit trying to act like you have money. I took a lesser paying job so I can finish up school, and when I am done in a few months, and start working in my field, i will take you under my wing and show you how a stret car is supposed to be built if you would like.
Both of my vehicles are in the driveway? The 7.3 is still sending in the crewman and the mustang is getting me from point a to b and I'm going to go look at that single cab tomorrow and I know I'm not them by the way full exhaust and f1r will not put you at low 10s for several reasons 1. If u plan on going low 10s you will need Atleast 600 to the wheels well the stock internals can't handle anything past that. 2. Your turbocharger and full exhaust idea is trash 3. Twin screw is where its at. And with 600 at the crank so roughly 550 to the rear wheels puts you at a high 10 low 11s. So no thank you I will not be taken under your wing

Jason

Reaction score
There are MANY MANY 5.0 cars running well over 600 at the wheels for extended periods with zero issues. A bolt on 5.0 full exhaust, intake, and tune on STREET TIRES (read: factory off the showroom tires) has gone 12.40's @118mph, most all of them with a decent driver will do that. Sticky tires and an aggressive launch, and they are going into the 11's. When you buy a blower, they come with bigger injectors, maf, tune, etc., and those f1 procharged cars are running 10's, stock motored. Hell i got a buddy running 10's with a twin screw automatic 5.0 car..stock motor full exhaust and the blower. Maybe you should read up on **** you own. I have been ***ing with these cars now for 15 years, I know what I am doing, i dont need some dick beater who doesnt even know the proper goddam way to go about buying a vehicle (2 threads say you DONT KNOW WHAT THE *** YOU ARE DOING) telling me I do or dont know what i am doing. A roots blower is perfect if you want 500ft. Lbs at 2k rpm..go drive that bastard in the rain, or on ice cold tires..you will find more frustration than having your hands taped to your feet while having a raging boner and Pamela Anderson finger banging herself in front of you.

Linear smooth power is where its at, and that f1 seriess procharger will drag that bastardized twin screw down the road all day long. Twin screw signs off way before that centrifugal even thinks about laying down. Actually own and drive a 600+rwhp street car before mouthing off about it. A 650rw mustang will break a 28" e.t. Street loose at 70mph..big centrifugal blower...why the sam hell would you want that kind of hit with torque coming in at such a lower rpm? Doesnt make any sense.

Anyhow, wrap your head around that **** and get back to me. Btw...mid 6's in a full interior foxbody will go 9.40's at 145mph. Why would 200 lbs more weight make it a car that can only run high 10's, low 11's? Stop reading on the internet and get out and acrually experience these things and learn for yourself. The web is full of "600hp cars that run mid 11's"

Powerstroked162

On Da Juice
Reaction score
Both of my vehicles are in the driveway? The 7.3 is still sending in the crewman and the mustang is getting me from point a to b and I'm going to go look at that single cab tomorrow and I know I'm not them by the way full exhaust and f1r will not put you at low 10s for several reasons 1. If u plan on going low 10s you will need Atleast 600 to the wheels well the stock internals can't handle anything past that. 2. Your turbocharger and full exhaust idea is trash 3. Twin screw is where its at. And with 600 at the crank so roughly 550 to the rear wheels puts you at a high 10 low 11s. So no thank you I will not be taken under your wing

What math did you do there for drivetrain loss? LOL

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
There are MANY MANY 5.0 cars running well over 600 at the wheels for extended periods with zero issues. A bolt on 5.0 full exhaust, intake, and tune on STREET TIRES (read: factory off the showroom tires) has gone 12.40's @118mph, most all of them with a decent driver will do that. Sticky tires and an aggressive launch, and they are going into the 11's. When you buy a blower, they come with bigger injectors, maf, tune, etc., and those f1 procharged cars are running 10's, stock motored. Hell i got a buddy running 10's with a twin screw automatic 5.0 car..stock motor full exhaust and the blower. Maybe you should read up on **** you own. I have been ***ing with these cars now for 15 years, I know what I am doing, i dont need some dick beater who doesnt even know the proper goddam way to go about buying a vehicle (2 threads say you DONT KNOW WHAT THE *** YOU ARE DOING) telling me I do or dont know what i am doing. A roots blower is perfect if you want 500ft. Lbs at 2k rpm..go drive that bastard in the rain, or on ice cold tires..you will find more frustration than having your hands taped to your feet while having a raging boner and Pamela Anderson finger banging herself in front of you.

Linear smooth power is where its at, and that f1 seriess procharger will drag that bastardized twin screw down the road all day long. Twin screw signs off way before that centrifugal even thinks about laying down. Actually own and drive a 600+rwhp street car before mouthing off about it. A 650rw mustang will break a 28" e.t. Street loose at 70mph..big centrifugal blower...why the sam hell would you want that kind of hit with torque coming in at such a lower rpm? Doesnt make any sense.

Anyhow, wrap your head around that **** and get back to me. Btw...mid 6's in a full interior foxbody will go 9.40's at 145mph. Why would 200 lbs more weight make it a car that can only run high 10's, low 11's? Stop reading on the internet and get out and acrually experience these things and learn for yourself. The web is full of "600hp cars that run mid 11's"

Don't know if we've ever met , but I'll be in Ennis , make sure to find me , you ***king rule !

Latest posts

Members online