buying another vehicle

Fantom

Reaction score
There are MANY MANY 5.0 cars running well over 600 at the wheels for extended periods with zero issues. A bolt on 5.0 full exhaust, intake, and tune on STREET TIRES (read: factory off the showroom tires) has gone 12.40's @118mph, most all of them with a decent driver will do that. Sticky tires and an aggressive launch, and they are going into the 11's. When you buy a blower, they come with bigger injectors, maf, tune, etc., and those f1 procharged cars are running 10's, stock motored. Hell i got a buddy running 10's with a twin screw automatic 5.0 car..stock motor full exhaust and the blower. Maybe you should read up on **** you own. I have been ***ing with these cars now for 15 years, I know what I am doing, i dont need some dick beater who doesnt even know the proper goddam way to go about buying a vehicle (2 threads say you DONT KNOW WHAT THE *** YOU ARE DOING) telling me I do or dont know what i am doing. A roots blower is perfect if you want 500ft. Lbs at 2k rpm..go drive that bastard in the rain, or on ice cold tires..you will find more frustration than having your hands taped to your feet while having a raging boner and Pamela Anderson finger banging herself in front of you.

Linear smooth power is where its at, and that f1 seriess procharger will drag that bastardized twin screw down the road all day long. Twin screw signs off way before that centrifugal even thinks about laying down. Actually own and drive a 600+rwhp street car before mouthing off about it. A 650rw mustang will break a 28" e.t. Street loose at 70mph..big centrifugal blower...why the sam hell would you want that kind of hit with torque coming in at such a lower rpm? Doesnt make any sense.

Anyhow, wrap your head around that **** and get back to me. Btw...mid 6's in a full interior foxbody will go 9.40's at 145mph. Why would 200 lbs more weight make it a car that can only run high 10's, low 11's? Stop reading on the internet and get out and acrually experience these things and learn for yourself. The web is full of "600hp cars that run mid 11's"

Is there a "great ***king post" smiley?

6point0damn2004

Reaction score
:fustrate::doh::morons:

Some people's kids...

:popcorn:

If you wait long enough and get ahold of your old ATV connection, he might be able to wrestle up a sweet truck to trade ya for the one youre gonna buy, worth a shot right?

But in all honesty a cummins powered, heavy duty lightning clone would be cool. Gitchu some

Latest posts

Members online