CDL section?

Cat_rebel

Reaction score
Can we get a CDL section for all the Big Rig & Medium duty guys? Maybe start off as heavy/med duty in one section & if it ever grew big enough split em into their own sections.

El chupacabra

Reaction score
How bout it drivers I got one last one...I got one left and I'm just gonna give it away. Who wants it?

-Jake-

abbottfarms

Reaction score
On the "other" site, this drew in more of a crowd. I was really hoping more people would be interested over here as well, but since this is only the 7th reply I guess not :shrug:

abbottfarms

Reaction score
It doesn't involve going fast or looking flashy in a class C truck so it ain't worth discussing.....

probably so Cat...at the other place I seem to recall it did take a little bantering in one of these threads before we got a cdl section.

Corb@CorbinShipping

Reaction score
I love the idea! I am new to the CDL, actually, I am waiting on my CDL... FL does a military waiver, so I dont have to deal with shifting ( I am stuck driving an auto from here on out) and can still pull the heavier loads with my 450. Personally, I would learn a ton from you guys... Ill see if I can make a phone call and get some attention...

abbottfarms

Reaction score
I've have had both cat and cummins. I like them both. I do prefer the cat over the cummins for the power in the long hills. Years ago I had a truck with a N-14 525hp, with 4.11's and a 18 sp and a truck with a 3406E 550 with 4.10's and a 18 sp, the cummins was faster taking off from a stop sign or traffic light, but when it came to the long hills the kitty cat had the grunt to keep on keepin on. I operate mostly on back roads so the power to walk the hills is preferable to the power to out pull a truck at a traffic light. I've got a old IH with a 855 cummins, small horsepower (just a wheeler dump), not going to pass any other trucks but it's perfect for hauling gravel around the back streets and moving equipment around and get's 6.5-6.6 mpg.

Latest posts

Members online