cfd 6.7 kit

HD F250

Reaction score
Unbelievable that they butcher trucks this bad. I didn't realize they were so close to me. I might have to go check them out and see if they have any recommendations to improve on my truck....LOL

Powerstroked162

On Da Juice
Reaction score
Unbelievable that they butcher trucks this bad. I didn't realize they were so close to me. I might have to go check them out and see if they have any recommendations to improve on my truck....LOL

I'll give you $100 if you go over there and put a powerstrokearmy sticker on the owners truck lol

Ray

Reaction score
You mean like this?

uva6u3ag.jpg
3e7etajy.jpg

......because that's the work they did on a customers truck.

LOL

That's exactly what I was told to do Both sides of the pedestal are plasma cut and warped they don't seal with just gaskets The kit Evan drove out to fix in Louisiana around the beginning of August I'm sure is the same way he said he had to take the kit off after install because it leaked at the turbo oil drain so that Ray might want to have his truck looked at before he looses his motor to

HD F250

Reaction score
Send me a sticker, they are only 77.3 miles away. Sounds like a good road trip! Can't wait to here this dumbass tell me how he can make my truck better.

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
Send me a sticker, they are only 77.3 miles away. Sounds like a good road trip! Can't wait to here this dumbass tell me how he can make my truck better.

i left some in the center console of the silver truck. oh nevermind hahah

Super08Duty

Reaction score
OP's engine is destroyed thanks to CFD's "custom" oil fitting that managed to leak all its oil out of the truck. Oil covers everything from the back of the charger to the rear axle. Pedestal is a complete joke that doesn't make sense in any way, and the welds are sub par. The icing on the cake was the y pipe being smashed with a hammer to clear the hood...and even with the pipe smashed, it hits the hood.
equ2uzem.jpg

And a nice little pool of oil in the valley
yzu8yzam.jpg

Manifolds
hy4eqedy.jpg

Pretty sure Morgan stole the rest of my good pics. Still have some videos that show a bit more.

12stroker

Reaction score
How could any one put their name on that...

It's that all they care about is making a quick buck. Then thinking in there head that there's no way they can get me back.

And yeah it sucks that this happened but the op. But he told us that Cfd people sent him a y pipe twice and also told him to beat it with a hammer to make it clear and to widen the y pipe a part.

Bustedknuckles

Reaction score
Aren't they friends of yours?

I havnt know them long but they are local to me and let me borrow there boost leak tester to check my truck and gave my brother a cummins flexplate to make a laminate one when he broke his so yea. Like Dan said they are nice guys in person but I am NOT defending there actions online and agree that there fab work is absolutely aweful...

Powerstroked162

On Da Juice
Reaction score
I havnt know them long but they are local to me and let me borrow there boost leak tester to check my truck and gave my brother a cummins flexplate to make a laminate one when he broke his so yea. Like Dan said they are nice guys in person but I am NOT defending there actions online and agree that there fab work is absolutely aweful...

I was just curious since I heard they had you go to unlimited to pick up the first truck they ***ked up. Kind of a big responsibility to lay on a guy who just borrowed a leak tester. Then again they were never accused of being smart

Bustedknuckles

Reaction score
I was just curious since I heard they had you go to unlimited to pick up the first truck they ***ked up. Kind of a big responsibility to lay on a guy who just borrowed a leak tester. Then again they were never accused of being smart

I was actually heading out to Indianna to a friends wedding that weekend with some of my friends, saw the thread and figured why not make a couple bucks while I'm going past so I called them and told them I was going out and would be willing to haul it back. I picked up the truck owners trailer out there and went to unlimited, picked up the truck and realized the brakes didn't work so I dropped the trailer at a trailer repair place out by unlimited and finished my trip. Justin paid me $200 for my aggravation and sent someone else out for it later.

Powerstroked162

On Da Juice
Reaction score
I was actually heading out to Indianna to a friends wedding that weekend with some of my friends, saw the thread and figured why not make a couple bucks while I'm going past so I called them and told them I was going out and would be willing to haul it back. I picked up the truck owners trailer out there and went to unlimited, picked up the truck and realized the brakes didn't work so I dropped the trailer at a trailer repair place out by unlimited and finished my trip. Justin paid me $200 for my aggravation and sent someone else out for it later.

Nice. Hopefully there wasn't any coke residue on those bills lol

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.