cfd 6.7 kit

Dmstrucks02

Reaction score
It's that all they care about is making a quick buck. Then thinking in there head that there's no way they can get me back.

And yeah it sucks that this happened but the op. But he told us that Cfd people sent him a y pipe twice and also told him to beat it with a hammer to make it clear and to widen the y pipe a part.

That's incredible they are still in business. In this tight knit community of PSD owners, your reputation is everything

Cumminswaitwhat

Reaction score
I've been following this whole thing for a little bit now, why has no legal action been taken against these guys?

I feel as if there is more than enough evidence to prove their work is so sub-par people should be paid to use it...

Ray

Reaction score
Here's a few pics from inside the intake
null_zpsb0b3e403.jpg

null_zps92776f39.jpg

null_zpsccaf7b82.jpg

null_zpsf3da0312.jpg

null_zpsa42fcb4e.jpg

Snake

Reaction score
We were all laughing at the fact that after you sent "bustedknuckles" up here, the trailer that you sent him up here to get it with broke down and sat at a local shop, out along the road (10 miles from here) after he picked up the truck. It sat at that shop for over two weeks waiting for you to come back and pick it up. That's funny, because you and the supposed truck owner was in such a huge hurry to get it back to Maryland and get it fixed because it was losing $10,000 a week not running.

I was actually heading out to Indianna to a friends wedding that weekend with some of my friends, saw the thread and figured why not make a couple bucks while I'm going past so I called them and told them I was going out and would be willing to haul it back. I picked up the truck owners trailer out there and went to unlimited, picked up the truck and realized the brakes didn't work so I dropped the trailer at a trailer repair place out by unlimited and finished my trip. Justin paid me $200 for my aggravation and sent someone else out for it later.

:lookaround::lookaround::lookaround:

Latest posts

Members online