CFD DUAL FUELER FRAUD???

Dan

Reaction score
Is this stepping on toes?

Post in .org

http://www.powerstroke.org/forum/6-...erate-diesel-turbo-kit-actual-pictures-9.html

Post 84 in this thread Evan posts pics of "their new kit"

Looks like H&S Dual Fueler...

I'm sure H&S has some sort of patents?

image.jpg

HOOV3R

Reaction score
Wow. I'd guess H&S probably has a patent, so they'll be in for a rude awakening. Douches can't make anything on their own.

powerstrokedub

Reaction score
I was actually going to comment on this yesterday when Steve said they received one H&S dual fueler kit. I figured they bought one just to copy it, this now verifies that thought. I hope H&S goes at them guns blazing, I have no tolerance for that type of intellectual theft.

Powerstroked162

On Da Juice
Reaction score
I was actually going to comment on this yesterday when Steve said they received one H&S dual fueler kit. I figured they bought one just to copy it, this now verifies that thought. I hope H&S goes at them guns blazing, I have no tolerance for that type of intellectual theft.

I talked to Zane this morning about it. CFD won't even be a "has been" here shortly. H&S was the wrong shop to try and *** over.

GO BIG OR GO HOME

Reaction score
As I said in another thread....even complete fools know better than to taunt a sleeping giant.... but I guess complete fools would be a compliment to these guys. I hope h&s buries these clowns once and for all

sent while doing burnouts somewhere in the country

FordPSD64

Reaction score
i agree. ive seen enough already. these clowns shouldnt even be allowed to touch a truck. it pisses me off they do the **** they do to people.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.