CFD DUAL FUELER FRAUD???

Lysons

Reaction score
This made my slow Monday night entertaining, those idiots.
I hope.............I hope something bad happens to them that would not be beneficial to them by ANY means.

Reaction score
CFD R&D Department = does the company credit card have enough left on it to buy what everyone else actually engineered to copy? It's not patent infringement if we leave the the logos off the pulley, right? Or just throw some **** ass welds on it?!?!?

These guys need to go back to working on IDIs and first gen 12 Valves. Or maybe lawnmowers. Actually it's probably best if they go back to playing with Legos, give them some basic skills on how to build stuff.

FordPSD64

Reaction score
maybe theyll get the idea of what proper fit and finish is! haha. you cant hardly mess up legos. but judging from their work. it wouldnt surprise me

TripleE44

Reaction score
Does anyone else remember the one of the many confederate names on here posting that they sold one H&S kit before they decided it wasn't that nice so they made their own? Or am I imagining that?

bricewise

Reaction score
From what I remember he said H&S's was no good and he also liked SPE's CP4 Dual Fueler a lot more. I'm surprised that joker didn't steal both ideas.

TripleE44

Reaction score
Found this in Dan's original thread:

Actually Steve that was the first and last h and s we will ever buy/ or sell.

We make our own dual fueler now.

I can post up some pics if you want to see it bud.

Funny spin he put on the story. You'd almost believe that he wasn't happy with the quality and figured he could make it on his own.

Latest posts

Members online