Creampie Build

Ross@Flyindiesel

Reaction score
send it back to andy for a freshing and get the PI converter in it. when he switched converters on ours it was a night and day difference from what he was using

Paul@CP_Trucks

Reaction score
I heard of some cosmetic details from Complete Performance......

16403_429657370442561_54565330_n.jpg

BlueWaffle

Reaction score
go ahead and snag that center consol if you want it. i'm a ways out from needing it.

yes the lights turned out looking awesome. harley grill should be here in the next couple days then bumpers and grill are off to get paint matched. 420's go on tomorrow as well. i'll keep posting pics as stuff goes on.

someone ask matt if he thought it was fast LOL

windrunner408

Reaction score
send it back to andy for a freshing and get the PI converter in it. when he switched converters on ours it was a night and day difference from what he was using

What converter did he swap out for the PI out of curiosity??

Pizza pig

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
Precision of New Hampton, I laugh when people locally think theyre the real Precision Industries.

Track times yet Lance? LOL

Ross@Flyindiesel

Reaction score
yep. its ok though everyone has to learn as we all did and now its one heck of a tranny. the tranny is great in its self but i wasnt happy witht he converter. low and behold the converter let go and andy made the decision to switch over. not only did he send me a PI converter though but a whole new tranny as well! lance knows just as well as i do, andy builds one heck of a tranny and now with the pi in front of it its just that much better!

Ross@Flyindiesel

Reaction score
i think Lance needs to get the award for fastest build thread! he got the truck threw the twins and stuff on and had it runnin faster than anyone else haha! not sure if anyone else did there build this fast

Cutting-Edge Diesel

Reaction score
it helps when you already had the setup running in another truck and just swapped it over. and dont forget we converted the blue truck back to stock during that time too LOL

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.