Creampie Build

Pizza pig

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
helps when you also do it, like what a million times give or take a few? LOL

windrunner408

Reaction score
Hey, there's nothing wrong with doing things two or three times. Remember, practice makes perfect. LOL LOL At least that's what I've heard.

Vengeance

Reaction score
Track times yet Lance? LOL

You do realize that this truck will more than likely never see the track other than driving to it. Lance is way to big of a Blue Waffle to actually race the truck! :morons:LOL:pointlaugh::poke::eek:wned::doh::walkin:

Pizza pig

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
You do realize that this truck will more than likely never see the track other than driving to it. Lance is way to big of a Blue Waffle to actually race the truck! :morons:LOL:pointlaugh::poke::eek:wned::doh::walkin:

Good one Tony, lol

I was mocking a statement that I was told about, made by the infamous JJ before the truck was even running..... I think Lance overlooked it. :lookaround:

BlueWaffle

Reaction score
no....apparently JJ blocked me on fb because I called him a twat but other people saw it and told me. I just don't care though.

and tony is probably right.... I need to maintain my domination as the world's best parking lot racer anyways. I'd rather drink and BS with folks instead of spending all day in the staging lanes. it will see the track a few times though

Ross@Flyindiesel

Reaction score
no....apparently JJ blocked me on fb because I called him a twat but other people saw it and told me. I just don't care though.

and tony is probably right.... I need to maintain my domination as the world's best parking lot racer anyways. I'd rather drink and BS with folks instead of spending all day in the staging lanes. it will see the track a few times though

believe it when we see it haha! did this one come studded already? not sure if i missed that or did yall do that in the driveway too?

JMart

Reaction score

*** yeah, that is where the real fun is at.

Seriously though, we need to take it out to Crandal or Denton one weekend for test and tune after you get some time into it. I will let you beat me in the 5.0. Maybe I can get my friend who has a stage 3 roush 5.0, and another guy I know that has a 600hp MR2 to come along. That way we can hang out and watch other people run too.

We need to have a gtg at the track one night this summer.

JMart

Reaction score
What kinda of price tag does shortening a long bed to a short bed have?

Depends on how much the bed costs. I did mine for $1200 but $780 of that went to the bed and $250 for the welder to come weld it back together.

Kbryant777

Reaction score
Already have the bed and welder. Didn't have trouble making sure it was square? Did you plate the frame where it was welded back together. Sorry for the derail.

BlueWaffle

Reaction score
Not sure on cost. An offroad shop in Houston did the chop before I bought it. It's less than a 1/16th off square and it's been cut for about 4.5 yrs.

JMart

Reaction score
Already have the bed and welder. Didn't have trouble making sure it was square? Did you plate the frame where it was welded back together. Sorry for the derail.

I made a template before I marked it to cut it so that my cuts were the same on both sides. Took a few days to get it perfect when I lined it back up.

Its so much easier to maneuver which makes it a totally different drive. I have had gas shorties and its still not the same as a diesel one.

BlueWaffle

Reaction score
New grill is in. Sport mirrors are on the way. Cts should be here tomorrow. Finally decided on wheels too. They're brand new and haven't seen them on any trucks before. Wheel/tire package will be ordered next week and hopefully the grill and bumpers will be off to paint. My warren trans gets installed this weekend as well. Should look pretty tits within 2 weeks or so.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.