Creampie Build

powerstrokin15

Reaction score
You'll change your mind again when you get home and look at it tonight, and then again in the morning. It's a never ending game. I only like the way mine looks at certain angles, other times I want bigger wheels. It's annoying

this. fml :doh: I do like it now. lower it for sure then see.

I don't know why but the exhaust exit or tip is really sticking out for me. maybe axle dump?

Sent looking at my blown up 6.4

JMart

Reaction score

I don't know why but the exhaust exit or tip is really sticking out for me. maybe axle dump?

The exhaust will change after he lowers the truck and then crushes it with the axle after hitting a big bump.

BlueWaffle

Reaction score

I've never had a "normal" exhaust so that's on the list to get changed. just haven't got there yet haha.

working with Trevor @ PMF on a drop kit for the rear. can't really come down any in the front because of the downpipe.

Scarlet_Nape

Reaction score
Alright, read thru the thread and saw that you really liked Joe's old truck and figured I'd share a few pics of his ride and tire/wheel combo...

Factory Harley wheels with 295/45R20 Toyo Proxy 2s with a lowering kit from DJM.

That looks great!!!

Spoons, change your sig. :poke:

Strokersace

Reaction score
I've never had a "normal" exhaust so that's on the list to get changed. just haven't got there yet haha.

working with Trevor @ PMF on a drop kit for the rear. can't really come down any in the front because of the downpipe.

Describe as to why the downpipe would limit a suspension drop please. I don't have much experience with the 6.0 so I just can't wrap my head around it.

Mpoage

Reaction score
You need to find some newer center caps for those wheels. The older center caps are killing the look. Imo

BlueWaffle

Reaction score
Describe as to why the downpipe would limit a suspension drop please. I don't have much experience with the 6.0 so I just can't wrap my head around it.

the downpipe for my low pressure turbo is routed through the fenderwell. if I drop the front anymore the tire would hit the downpipe with any sort of suspension flex. if you look at some of the side pictures you can see the down pipe in the fender well

You need to find some newer center caps for those wheels. The older center caps are killing the look. Imo

what newer center caps do you speak of?

Mpoage

Reaction score

The center caps you have look like they came off of a 99-04 truck.

These are the center caps made for those wheels.

5C3Z-1007-V_zpsb8c72433.jpg

BlueWaffle

Reaction score
like a mofo. put a nice sized dent in the hood of the blue truck the first time it blew off. I might leave it because I think it's actually helping keep the pipe in the boot lol

Strokersace

Reaction score
the downpipe for my low pressure turbo is routed through the fenderwell. if I drop the front anymore the tire would hit the downpipe with any sort of suspension flex. if you look at some of the side pictures you can see the down pipe in the fender well

Makes complete sense then!

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.