Creampie Build

Pizza pig

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
No_One_Likes_Blue_Waffles____by_Unttin7.jpg

Cutting-Edge Diesel

Reaction score
Last I heard he still didn't have a boost gauge or fp gauge and his fuel pump set up is still held on with zip ties hahaha. And he wants more but I told him to cool his jets and enjoy it for a while.

BlueWaffle

Reaction score
Thanks the one.......... LMAO P.S. looks like someone's been skipping leg day at the gym LoL.

I'd rather skip leg day every once in a while vs sporting a butterbean style fupa you slack jawed faggot LOL

Gare...you're on notice.

bumpers are at paint, boost and fp gauges will get put in and seats ordered when I get home. same with lowering shackles.

Last edited:

SEABEE08FX4

Reaction score
I'd rather skip leg day every once in a while vs sporting a butterbean style fupa you slack jawed faggot LOL

Gare...you're on notice.

bumpers are at paint, boost and fp gauges will get putin and seats ordered when I get home. saIme with lowering shackles.

LMAO, I'll have you know under this slack jawed candy coated exterior is another beer belly. But at least I have calves and I dont give bums mouth to crotch resuscitation down at the local soup kitchen lol.

MINK

Reaction score
LMAO, I'll have you know under this slack jawed candy coated exterior is another beer belly. But at least I have calves and I dont give bums mouth to crotch resuscitation down at the local soup kitchen lol.

did that just happen? lol

Latest posts

Members online