Creampie Build

Josh@DirtyDiesels

Reaction score
you could get a pretty low setup with a 4x4 that would still look good on a shorty. Imagine my truck but as a shorty. Pretty much as low as you can go in the front of a 4x4...

Super Diesel

Reaction score
you could get a pretty low setup with a 4x4 that would still look good on a shorty. Imagine my truck but as a shorty. Pretty much as low as you can go in the front of a 4x4...

Not to derail, but what'd you do to lower yours? PM me if you want to keep Lance's thread clean. I've got a 4WD shorty, looking at ways to lower the front, the back has DJM lowering shackles, so I can go much lower in the rear; the front is the issue.

I want the look of a lowered 2WD shorty, but the functionality of 4WD when it comes to track purposes. Truck still looks awesome Lance. Need more pics though.

Josh@DirtyDiesels

Reaction score
Not to derail, but what'd you do to lower yours? PM me if you want to keep Lance's thread clean. I've got a 4WD shorty, looking at ways to lower the front, the back has DJM lowering shackles, so I can go much lower in the rear; the front is the issue.

I want the look of a lowered 2WD shorty, but the functionality of 4WD when it comes to track purposes. Truck still looks awesome Lance. Need more pics though.

short derail. Cut one full coil out. Yep, it's ghetto, I won't lie and say it's not. Mine sits on the bump stops could cut them down and cut more off the coils but I don't see a reason to.

smokinstroker

Reaction score
Lance don't you touch it. Send it my way and start a new one if you plan on making it 4x4.
Truck looks sick as is buddy.

Super Diesel

Reaction score
short derail. Cut one full coil out. Yep, it's ghetto, I won't lie and say it's not. Mine sits on the bump stops could cut them down and cut more off the coils but I don't see a reason to.

That's exactly what I did. Was hoping you did something else (or extra). Cool cool, carry on.

BlueWaffle

Reaction score
just a minor update....truck is getting a built short block with RCD rods, ceramic coated pistons, stage 1 cam, chromoly pushrods.

carry on.

BlueWaffle

Reaction score
Didnt it collapse a lifter matt?

not 100% sure yet. several people have said lifter. some say rod. some aren't sure. hell it could be something really simple in the top end but it will likely have to be pulled anyways so might as well finish it off right. this is about the only chance I have the wife on board to build it so regardless it's happening.

You building the motor or did he find one built.

buying Mike Boughtons short block. only about 4k miles on it.

Latest posts

Members online