Creampie Build

Pizza pig

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
I've never asked or hinted at getting anything for free from you brobama....I've just been too busy to care about pulling it apart to put one on. There's a difference between cheap and unmotivated....although I do like to save a dolla here and there lulz.

unmotivated :jammin:

BlueWaffle

Reaction score
Truck is now at Cutting edge Diesel for a built motor swap. Matt came and picked it up this weekend. He said it sounded much worse in person vs the videos lol. Hope to know the culprit soon.

20140125_093249_zps1xdnftoy.jpg

Super Diesel

Reaction score
Dang, that sucks. Well.... at least it's in good hands. Still looks sharp on the back of the trailer! And I see Matt's got himself a nice fancy shmancy 6.7! 2 good looking trucks

How long do you think Creampie's gonna be down?

BlueWaffle

Reaction score
heeeeeere we go! heading to CED this weekend for another marathon build. Every time we've built one of my trucks, its been in 3 days or less. compounds on the blue truck, compound swap onto the shorty, and now a full motor swap for the shorty.

cpie_zps3c9d07b3.jpg

motor_zps3b87536d.jpg

RCD billet rods, ceramic coated mahle pistons, stage 1 RCD cam, chromoly pushrods, valve springs, etc (thanks Mike B!) also putting a billet 83 as a new low pressure and got a sweet birthday present from Oliver to dress up the top side as well.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online