Creampie Build

Pizza pig

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
just needs a lower offset than stock... look how sunk in those ****ers are.

I still think a 305/50 on a 9 with a -12ish offset is a great combo. Theres plenty of meat for traction on the street (see what I did there?). My brothers truck hooks petty damn well when its in 2wd with that setup and traction bars, those are going to help the most.

powerstrokedub

Reaction score
Go with the rims you were planning on, either the 22's or the 20x10 with the -24, the offset should give you some extra clearance and there won't be an issue with hitting the down pipe. At least thats what it looks like to me, if there is almost enough clearance with the stock offset wheels and larger tires then you should be golden with the 20x10's and a 305/50.

BlueWaffle

Reaction score
ok....both trucks are completely torn down. bluewaffle gets put back together tomorrow for the buyer. we're still waiting on a couple parts for the Creampie but they should be in tomorrow as well. we'll start assembling the compounds tomorrow or saturday. as mentioned, the downpipe is going to be the big issue.

as far as the wheels and tires go, any aftermarket wheel that I like has way too much offset for it to look right. I think i've decided that I'm going to go ahead and pop some new nitto's on there, drop it some and roll the stock 20's for a bit. I found a few pictures of what it will look like and I'm actually pretty stoked about how it could turn out...

url-1_zps51e4dd15.jpg

imgres-2_zps4fdd6a97.jpg

got a big time woody for this one...

url-2_zps6161b7e0.jpg

STROKIN N STYLE

Reaction score
I'm excited to see this build Lance. Eventhough I still vote 22's, it'll look good on the stock 20's. Go look at Lott's facebook, theres a picture in there of a lowered shorty, white, on aftermarket chrome 20's... I tried posting a picture of it earlier but couldn't get it to work, but the wheels look tiny on that truck, because of the lip.

vcassens

Reaction score
Are you wanting to get rid of the tow mirrors if so I have a set of nemo mirrors I could trade you with some cash depending on how much you wold need. Let me no and we can work something out

Pizza pig

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
that silver truck has actually been a favorite of mine for a while, Florida truck right?

Hopefully Matt showed you he truck I was talking with him about earlier :naughty:

BlueWaffle

Reaction score
It doesn't...gotta marry a chick that makes a lot more money than we do haha!

Thoughts on these wheels? +10 offset and 5.4 backspace. Should sit flush...

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    17.5 KB · Views: 121

Latest posts

Members online