Creampie Build

JMart

Reaction score
Poor truck is gonna get ruined with 22s.

Garrett

probably getting paid at work to post this from my bionic

I think it will look fine with 22's, my 20's on my shorty looked small and it was lowered. Lance isn't even lowering his, so I think they will look good.

20120705_180332.jpg

That is a lot of tire.

SSpeeDEMONSS

Reaction score
I don't like big wheels. Never have. 20s are plenty big. Though this is coming from a guy with 17s and will be switching back to 16s.

Garrett

probably getting paid at work to post this from my bionic

Scarlet_Nape

Reaction score
Congrats, Lance! Gonna be a sick ride.
But, I'm shocked that 80% of this thread is about wheels and not performance parts. LOL

How many more tickets do you plan on getting in this truck? :poke:

mandkole

Reaction score
Jmarts truck sat perfect IMO...305s could ruin the look unless the offset could be moved in. That pic always makes me strongly consider how bad I want or need another 4wd. Because I still need to tow, I want to do a supercab 2wd with bags on it...

BlueWaffle

Reaction score
was about to order wheels today and called the shop. they told me that the 22x10 with -13 offset would stick out about 3" even with the 5" backspacing. so i guess that's off the table. really not sure what to do now.

in other news, the swap is under way. currently tearing down both trucks to get everything swapped over. at this point the biggest issue is going to be where to run the downpipe on the shorty. with the lower front end, there isn't enough room to run it through the fender then over the frame. we're not really sure what to do at this point...

SEABEE08FX4

Reaction score
was about to order wheels today and called the shop. they told me that the 22x10 with -13 offset would stick out about 3" even with the 5" backspacing. so i guess that's off the table. really not sure what to do now.

in other news, the swap is under way. currently tearing down both trucks to get everything swapped over. at this point the biggest issue is going to be where to run the downpipe on the shorty. with the lower front end, there isn't enough room to run it through the fender then over the frame. we're not really sure what to do at this point...

Though the fender.

IMG_0293.jpg

SEABEE08FX4

Reaction score
Or run it right through the firewall, thought the back of the cab, through the bed and then out through the tailgate. Just a straight shot.

Pizza pig

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
Or run it right through the firewall, thought the back of the cab, through the bed and then out through the tailgate. Just a straight shot.

hahaha Jet engine style. I say go through the firewall, notch out the dash a little, turn a 90* up at the passenger seat, and cut a hole through the roof.

TXGLASSMAN

Reaction score

SIDE PIPES

hells yeah

MorganY

Reaction score
I think I remember a thread back in the day about a guy with a blue reg cab. had to do a dump out of the fender because of your same issue

Ill do some digging to see if I can find it.

Only way I can see it exiting out the back is if you had your A/C removed..but meh

Latest posts

Members online