Reaction score

Attachments

• dscn0850.jpg
    dscn0850.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 215
Last edited:

strokin6L

Reaction score
Wouldn't the tank need to have two ports at the top to support the two hoses that go to the factory one? Or could a guy just T both factory lines together to go into one port? Reason I'm asking is because I see most tanks only have one inlet port and one outlet port.

kyle43335

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
I am building one that fits directly behind the upper rad tank. It uses the bolt bosses. From the fan shroud.

Its being made from 3" aluminum tubing.

dzljon

Reaction score
Wouldn't the tank need to have two ports at the top to support the two hoses that go to the factory one? Or could a guy just T both factory lines together to go into one port? Reason I'm asking is because I see most tanks only have one inlet port and one outlet port.

you are absolutely right about needing at least 2 ports, the canton tanks has a 1/2" port on the botton that in my opinion is to small so i machined a 1" port and welded it to the botton to return the flow to as clse to factory as possible.

Mdub707

Reaction score
Looks good. How hard is it to move around or take off? I don't know if that would work for me. I can slide the current bottle right out off the way to get to the FICM if need be.

Dieselcraft

Reaction score
Looks good. How hard is it to move around or take off? I don't know if that would work for me. I can slide the current bottle right out off the way to get to the FICM if need be.

That's true till that 3 way in the hose gets brillte and breaks when you move it. LOL

I don't even try that trick any more

Mdub707

Reaction score
Haven't had issues *YET* lol Plus I have a tee in line right behind that next to the firewall, so I have a little more flexibility than most there.

Josh@DirtyDiesels

Reaction score
I like that too. Whats the hose coming off by the cap? Overflow? I like how much better that looks than factory but for mine I think I want to do something near where the stock air box sits because I have tons of room there, but have it sit a little higher than the radiator obviously....

Latest posts

Members online