Custom Emblems

Danbonzo

Reaction score
DSC00289.jpg

DSC00333.jpg

DSC00279.jpg

Nice man. Is that a Spearco your running?

Danbonzo

Reaction score
That would look good against black ... are you thinking about doing side vents too ?

Yeah but most likely in reverse of grille and tailgate design, so for the fender badges go with a black background (possibly anodized look) and orange lettering. I think an all orange background against my black fenders would be too much, making them stand out and look like $h!t. Certain colors just go great together but the key for me comes with making them flow right with the whole vehicle. Remember the mid/late 80's to mid/late 90's where the designers went with the color schemes and graphics on Japanese motorcycles? It was enough to get me dizzy and want to puke if I stared at them for more than 5 seconds. I was convinced they were dropping acid at work!! They [designers] are doing the same thing with the graphics packages on snowmobiles now, one thing if your seventeen but c'mon, if your past the pimples phase you look like a complete tool imo! Again I'm a huge proponent of different/unique but it has to be done with class opposed to "LOOK AT ME"

OOWeaver68

Reaction score
Weaver those look great!

Thanks buddy.

Noticeable difference in your opinion? I'm considering the Afe mainly cause of the fit, true bolt in and its bar and plate.

I did the spearco and cac pipe at the same time. Noticed little more power and a little cooler temps. But when I put the downpipes in a week or two later, I noticed a big difference.

I should have probably said that my ovals are stock ones sanded smooth, painted, and then had the sticker put on.

Danbonzo

Reaction score
Thanks buddy.

I did the spearco and cac pipe at the same time. Noticed little more power and a little cooler temps. But when I put the downpipes in a week or two later, I noticed a big difference.

I should have probably said that my ovals are stock ones sanded smooth, painted, and then had the sticker put on.

Cool thanx. Im all set with charge air and down pipe so I should notice a significant difference when I make the swap.
Where is the sticker installed front or back? in other words is the emblem transparent?

OOWeaver68

Reaction score
Cool thanx. Im all set with charge air and down pipe so I should notice a significant difference when I make the swap.
Where is the sticker installed front or back? in other words is the emblem transparent?

No, the only part of the sticker is the tan. It is a vinyl cutout.

powerstrokin15

Reaction score
I did black vinyl with red HDP, our shop, and it turned out great. we tried to do a ford emblem in red and I couldn't get it to lay right on the curved shape of the oval. we got a vinyl machine. so lemme know if you want any :D

Sent from my iFun 4

Danbonzo

Reaction score
I did black vinyl with red HDP, our shop, and it turned out great. we tried to do a ford emblem in red and I couldn't get it to lay right on the curved shape of the oval. we got a vinyl machine. so lemme know if you want any :D

Sent from my iFun 4

So the sticker is just laid on top of badge exposed to the elements?

I will thanks.

powerstrokin15

Reaction score
a vinyl first layer lays on the sticker. color of your choice, then a additional sticker on top of that: ford, IH, powerstroke, etc, etc

OOWeaver68

Reaction score
So the sticker is just laid on top of badge exposed to the elements?

I will thanks.

Yes, that's how mine is. Still looks new.

how'd you get the steering wheel one out and painted?

Sent from my iFun 4

That is vinyl with another vinyl sticker on it. I got lucky with the place I used, they had a color that matched my seat color pretty good.

CAT35niner

Reaction score

Sent from my iFun 4

Could u do ones for the steering wheels?

powr2stroke

Reaction score
yep, lemme make mine first to make sure it looks alright. also what are you wanting. cause the whole word international might look weird being so small. if we could even get it that small

Sent from my iFun 4

i'd be interested in having something made if you're willing .

CAT35niner

Reaction score
yep, lemme make mine first to make sure it looks alright. also what are you wanting. cause the whole word international might look weird being so small. if we could even get it that small

Sent from my iFun 4

Sweet yea it might be too small but would follow the rest of them. Maybe just the IH logo with black background. Thanks in advance let me no if it could be done and how much u want for it. Im stooked to finally get rid of the last ford logo :clapping: Sorry for the derail.

powerstrokin15

Reaction score
Sweet yea it might be too small but would follow the rest of them. Maybe just the IH logo with black background. Thanks in advance let me no if it could be done and how much u want for it. Im stooked to finally get rid of the last ford logo :clapping: Sorry for the derail.

I'll pm you sometime this week. the IH logo would prob look best.

Sent from my iFun 4

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.