Dashdaq with KEM Tunes Issue..Need help ASAP

semperfidooordie

Reaction score
Alright got my tunes....the right size SD card and all that jazz...just triple checking as long as I turn off all the accessories like auto headlights and what not I should be good flashing a tune right? I live in the middle of ***ing nowhere and nowhere around here has a battery charger it's not something I necessarily just keep laying around that's what an alternator is for usually lol

semperfidooordie

Reaction score
Alright...confused...dashdaq reads my old 256mb SD card that came with the tuner..won't read my new 4 gig SD card. I read online that the SDHC cards are compatible with the tuner. My computer reads it just fine....any ideas? Dashdaq update ends in 2112 the newest one I just updated it yesterday

Shootingstar

Reaction score
Some times they get kinda picky. Shut the dash daq off the insert the sd card and the restart the daq. See if that helps. Certain kinds of cards are more problematic also.

semperfidooordie

Reaction score
Will try it. It's a Fujifilm card which I assumed was decent...didn't know if a 256mb card would do the trick...I know spartan recommends a gig or bigger...thanks in advance

semperfidooordie

Reaction score
Got it all figured out...didn't need a bigger SD card at all. If I log a ton I may but the little one worked just fine. Loaded up the 275 LL...thanks to the help of Mick @ Spartan...such a great guy to work with. So far my impression is good power, smooth tune just shifts pretty damn hard. Haven't felt a teeth clanker like this since I had an old reg cab short bed pickup with a built TH350 in it. But that may soften with time...how necessary is it to do a tranny relearn?

Jeff@Spartan

Reaction score
The shifts will smooth out. Give it some time. The tranny relearn helps with consistent shifts. If you feel that they are a little sloppy after some drive time, the relearn will help.

semperfidooordie

Reaction score
Right on...some 1/2 throttle runs to 60, 3/4 then WOT right? I'll drive it easy for a while and let it relearn I don't beat on the truck too much anyway