Deleting question

Horseshoezach

Reaction score
Go to another dealer

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have a appointment at a different dealer but I was thinking the first dealer would red flag it. I don't know tho this is my first ford had 10 dodges prior to this truck

Nj67

Reaction score
Oh... then suck it up and pay out of your pocket. If it was my truck it would be at a dealer getting fixed. Especially since u say there's no tuner. I would unhook that trailer and park it at their front door. Then make some calls about the legal side of your situation. Especially if u bought it new. Used , there could be a tuner left by previous owner.

Horseshoezach

Reaction score
I bought it new iv already called a lemon law lawyer and there in no lemon law on a com. Veh in wv

Horseshoezach

Reaction score
Ok just took it to a different ford dealer got a appointment on Monday they said ill get it back wed all fixed my question now is an I going to keep having this problem if I don't delete and tune it ???

WHY NOT

Reaction score
Ok just took it to a different ford dealer got a appointment on Monday they said ill get it back wed all fixed my question now is an I going to keep having this problem if I don't delete and tune it ???

Hopefully not. At first tuned trucks still did this, but with all the updates on tuners I haven't seem anyone with this issue in quite a while, even stock since the 12+ trucks. Hopefully they get your issue fixed and it stays that way.

Meniacal_Mark

Reaction score
I wouldn't be surprised if someone comes out with a different deleting option for these trucks since the tuning is again pulled (even for on-road tuners)

Someone might be crafty enough to make something work... but I dk these things are pretty smart

They pulled tuning for on-road trucks too? thats bs

Powerstroke214

Reaction score
Oh... then suck it up and pay out of your pocket. If it was my truck it would be at a dealer getting fixed. Especially since u say there's no tuner. I would unhook that trailer and park it at their front door. Then make some calls about the legal side of your situation. Especially if u bought it new. Used , there could be a tuner left by previous owner.

You mean you'd pay out of pocket!? There is NO PHUCKIN WAY I'd pay to fix the turbo on a 2 mo old stock truck If it's under warranty, it'll be at the dealer(or a dealer) til it gets fixed.

Nj67

Reaction score
You mean you'd pay out of pocket!? There is NO PHUCKIN WAY I'd pay to fix the turbo on a 2 mo old stock truck If it's under warranty, it'll be at the dealer(or a dealer) til it gets fixed.

OP stated he had a trailer hooked up to his truck when I suggested taking it to another dealer. If you had kept reading my post... further down I say that I'd park it at the dealers front door.

Powerstroke214

Reaction score
OP stated he had a trailer hooked up to his truck when I suggested taking it to another dealer. If you had kept reading my post... further down I say that I'd park it at the dealers front door.

I read it, but still, you said to pay for the repair, correct? I meant that I wouldn't do that. Re-reading that, did you mean that "pay for it yourself" as what the original dealer said?

Sent from the Bayou

Nj67

Reaction score
If he can't unhook the trailer then he's phycked. Y it would sound like I'd pay after what I stated after that is beyond my belief. Sorry to confuse u so much

jimmystoys

Reaction score
I know u guys rn't gonna like it. I'll say it again......delete, delete, delete........:evil:evil

Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.