Deranged rebuild, the next chapter

Dzchey21

Reaction score
No the NHRDA event in may.

I plan on bringing smaller turbos incase I can't spool it. But it spools really well how it is. But I've heard that lots of times by people going out there to run and not being able to spool it.

sorry for the lack of knowing but what chargers are on it now?

If you are in the 64mm range on the high pressure you should be fine.

Dzchey21

Reaction score
you may struggle a little, if anything just bring a 64 or 62 to get things lit. IF it were me i would just downsize before you leave. It wont effect your overall hp that much anyway and you will be glad that you can get the boost rolling sooner and overall you should make the same power.

Cutting-Edge Diesel

Reaction score
it takes me like like 15 mins to change the high pressure lol i was just going to see how it spooled if not i will swap it out for a FMW 64.5 friday evening.

Cutting-Edge Diesel

Reaction score
Actually he's only leaving at like 8 psi because he's having trouble pushing trhough the brakes. Once that issue is worked out it should be launching even harder. :evil

thinking about going dual calipers on the rear or trying out BTS's new trans break as long has he has the issue fixed that the H&S truck had a bakersfield.

Dzchey21

Reaction score
Take into factor the heat, allot of times chargers will spool the night before but at high noon and 80 degrees or warmer and the spool goes away. Im sure it wont take long and it would be good to see if you can spool the 66

JDub

Reaction score
The trans brake seemed to work great this weekend for h&s

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
i have one but its not in the truck. just running on a button. it is clicking the solenoid but I didnt feel it hit, I dont know. I will have to test it.

where was bottle pressure? sometimes when the pressure is over 1200 the solnoid cant overcome the pressure.

Reaction score
Aha at first it sounded as if yhe red truck broke. But hey deranged made a weekend without blowing anything up :) you get to run the same setup 2 weeks in a row. Hoping you have evn better runs next time out

imelmo

Reaction score
i have one but its not in the truck. just running on a button. it is clicking the solenoid but I didnt feel it hit, I dont know. I will have to test it.

If you have a relay on it that might be the issue. Had that happen to me once. I could hear the solenoid clicking but it wasn't getting enough juice to actually open due to the bad relay. Just put a fuse in place of the relay and it was good to go.

imelmo

Reaction score
Where are you seeing that something broke? Not the first persons to ask me that

Nothing broke. I was #2 qualifier lost to jered in eliminations. The little red expresss truck had a by run. He red light and broke so he was DQ

http://www.competitiondiesel.com/forums/showthread.php?t=168844

Jarid Vollmer's Bully Dog Dodge ran six thousandths of a second under his current national record in Pro Street on the way to his 2nd win of the young 2014 season, but was unable to to run quick enough in the final round to back the time up for a new national record. He defeated Matt Kubik, who was unable to make the call for the final.

imelmo

Reaction score
Is that a GoPro? The sound on that is a LOT better than on mine.

Latest posts

Members online