Diesel Power Challenge 2013; Who's in?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wayne

Reaction score
I spoke with the other non mentioned guy that got the call, and I doubt he'll say anything until things are finalized. If he does, that's cool, but he's evaluating the situation as he planned on being ready a couple months ago, but has a lot more work remaining than he planned on with very little time, for reasons beyond his control. I think he has a couple days to check with suppliers of remaining parts, and decide if he can be competition ready in time, so the last official competitor could still be up in the air.

Last edited:

01PSD

Reaction score
I spoke with the other non mentioned guy that got the call, and I doubt he'll say anything until things are finalized. If he does, that's cool, but he's evaluating the situation as he planned on being ready a couple months ago, but has a lot more work remaining than he planned on with very little time, for reasons beyond his control. I think he has a couple days to check with suppliers of remaining parts, and decide if he can be competition ready in time, so the last official competitor could still be up in the air.

Oh dear

Wayne

Reaction score
I wouldn't stress it. This guy is a "team Ford" player, so if said truck is in question, the torch will be passed, despite how disappointing it might be to miss the opportunity. Not too many things suck worse than scrambling at the last minute to be ready, then have a non proven/tested configuration reveal a quirk that throws everything off. Been there, done that, not interested in doing it again.

Last edited:

01PSD

Reaction score
I wouldn't stress it. This guy is a "team Ford" player, so if said truck is in question, the torch will be passed, despite how disappointing it might be to miss the opportunity. Not too many things suck worse than scrambling at the last minute to be ready, then have a non proven/tested configuration reveal a quirk that throws everything off. Been there, done that, not interested in doing it again.

For sure!

TXGLASSMAN

Reaction score
Well that guy way e speaks of isn't me, can't wait to see who it is. Hope the ford camp can pull it off again this year

3brorce

Reaction score
I thought it was Randall also but guess not. Anyone know who is in from the other camps?

Erikclaw

Reaction score

Uuummm yeah.

907DAVE

Reaction score
Hopefully it happens in a timely matter so the next guy in line has time to get ready.

3brorce

Reaction score
Anyone know who the #3 pics are? I was hoping Hamill would get in.
Ford: Clausen, Heafner, Doyle
Cummins: Woosley, Hillison
Dmax: Rizzi, Lewis

Last edited:

MINK

Reaction score
Anyone know who the #3 pics are? I was hoping Hamill would get in.
Ford: Clausen, Heafner, Doyle
Cummins: Woosley, Hillison
Dmax: Rizzi, Lewis

Cato for the cummins camp...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online