Diesel Power Challenge 2013; Who's in?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wayne

Reaction score
Just got the call, and it looks like I'm in, despite not being in the voting :thumbup:

j/k I haven't heard anything on anybody. If you haven't heard anything by now, your hopes and dreams should be considered shattered. :pointlaugh: Don't listen to me though. I don't know anything.

jdgleason

Reaction score
Just got the call, and it looks like I'm in, despite not being in the voting :thumbup:

j/k I haven't heard anything on anybody. If you haven't heard anything by now, your hopes and dreams should be considered shattered. :pointlaugh: Don't listen to me though. I don't know anything.

Don't toy with my emotions like that Wayne.

powerstroked08

Reaction score

Not cool Wayne not cool:axe:

Erikclaw

Reaction score

Haha, Nice

After our conversation the other day, you just had me cursing!

cause hes a dik.......trust me LOL

To true LOL

I have been very tight lipped concerning my build and DPC. It is coming together, later than what makes me happy but it will be there. No matter what it takes it will be tuned and ready for some serious chit! I just hope to give all the Powerstroke faithful something to cheer about again. :)

Last edited:

Wayne

Reaction score
Odds are that whoever gets in will have a solid 4 weeks to prepare & make arrangements, unless somebody has a major failure. At that point a last minute substitute will be called, starting with the next guy in line. If the event is at the beginning of May, like it typically is, then the chosen ones should hear something by the end of the week.

01PSD

Reaction score
Just saw where phone calls are going out today, good luck to all those who entered and be sure to post up if you made it!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online