Diesel Power Challenge 2013; Who's in?

Status
Not open for further replies.

HD F250

Reaction score
We have it estimated to as accurate as possible so now we just have to hit the mark or better. But step one is done by submitting the app. Now we just have to get selected.

JD and I are working together getting it all figured out on what it will take time wise and parts wise. Hope to start making a project out if this by 1/2013

Good luck, I want to see a 6.7 also. I thought about entering mine, but I want to enjoy my build for a few and work the bugs out. Maybe next year......

tylerdillard

Reaction score
I'm considering sending my application in as well. Im getting new chargers built as we speak, I have the trans to hold. I'd just have to get an adapter plate for it. Probably put a set of rods in and spray

MINK

Reaction score
I'm considering sending my application in as well. Im getting new chargers built as we speak, I have the trans to hold. I'd just have to get an adapter plate for it. Probably put a set of rods in and spray

Do it.

Wayne

Reaction score
My application left in today's mail

View attachment 10657

And mine's leaving today, all sealed up, and waiting on the mailman.:redspotdance: gonna be interesting to see who they pic as the top 10 applicants. I'm very confident of yours being in that group as no other 6.7 will be built at that level by then, at least to my knowledge.:thumbup:

TXGLASSMAN

Reaction score
And mine's leaving today, all sealed up, and waiting on the mailman.:redspotdance: gonna be interesting to see who they pic as the top 10 applicants. I'm very confident of yours being in that group as no 6.7 will be built at that level by then, at least to my knowledge.:thumbup:

dont pump me up wayne, Your suppose to be saying theres no way that POS will make it that way if i do i do. I can see wayne i knew you were wrong lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online