Diesel Power Challenge 2013; Who's in?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mpoage

Reaction score
dont pump me up wayne, Your suppose to be saying theres no way that POS will make it that way if i do i do. I can see wayne i knew you were wrong lol
I can almost bet that your truck will be picked. People will want to see a 6.7 in there.

Corb@CorbinShipping

Reaction score
King Kong, Godzilla, Matt Mahilo, Corbin, Haddox all have trucks either built or soon to be built that would be cool to see in it. There's a handful of guys who did or are doing builds similar to ErikClaw's winning set up. Roger Smith and Matt Moroni would be cool to see aswell, but they may be too much of a dedicated race truck. Mike O's 7.3 would also be another great competitor. When you think about it, we have a ton of guys with well built trucks who could represent Ford well.

2015..... with triples....

Derek@Vision Diesel

Reaction score
anyone know if it is possible to email pictures for the entrees? We are a little behind but the application is ready to leave today, just dont have any color photos.

Wayne

Reaction score
I hear that problem. I don't know the answer though. I just said to email or call me, and I could send in other digital images if necessary. I uploaded the one I sent in to costco's photo website, and they were done at the local store before I could even get there. I'm sure lots of places have a deal like that.

Derek@Vision Diesel

Reaction score
I hear that problem. I don't know the answer though. I just said to email or call me, and I could send in other digital images if necessary. I uploaded the one I sent in to costco's photo website, and they were done at the local store before I could even get there. I'm sure lots of places have a deal like that.

Well unfortunately we need to send this today or itll never make it. I will just send a letter with it saying we have lots of digital photos but nothing printed. If they really like the application they aren't going to pitch it out due to having no good photos readily available

TXGLASSMAN

Reaction score
Well unfortunately we need to send this today or itll never make it. I will just send a letter with it saying we have lots of digital photos but nothing printed. If they really like the application they aren't going to pitch it out due to having no good photos readily available

i just printed mine off on to regular paper, telling them that if they needed something better to call me and i could email them acutal photos. Thats what i would do if your wanting to send yours in

Derek@Vision Diesel

Reaction score
I sent it without a picture... it was literally last minute. We were back and forth on whether or not to enter, if they need pictures... I will get them a **** load of them.

Wayne

Reaction score
OK, since tomorrow is the deadline, either your overnight mail has yet to be picked up, your application is in the mail, or already at DPM headquarters. Time for an official check-in, and list of who submitted an application, and which truck it is.

If you have a truck to add to this list, just copy and paste this secton, then add whatever you know of for sure.

*Tadd Layton - 2008 F-250 single cab, short bed 4X4 6.4L

*Wayne Yates - 2008 F-350 crew cab, long bed 4X4 6.4L

*Derek______ - ??? 6.4L

*Randall______- ??? 6.7L

TXGLASSMAN

Reaction score
*Tadd Layton - 2008 F-250 single cab, short bed 4X4 6.4L

*Wayne Yates - 2008 F-350 crew cab, long bed 4X4 6.4L

*Derek______ - ??? 6.4L

*Randall Lane - 2011 Crew Cab, lond bed 4x4 6.7L

Wayne

Reaction score
*Tadd Layton - 2008 F-250 single cab, short bed 4X4 6.4L (Fast-6.0)

*Wayne Yates - 2008 F-350 crew cab, long bed 4X4 6.4L(Wayne)

*Derek______ - ??? 6.4L(Derek@VisionDiesel)

*Randall Lane - 2011 Crew Cab, lond bed 4x4 6.7L (TXGLASSMAN)

User names added^^^ Please add, or edit to this list as you see necessary

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Members online