DieselPower readers

04stroker

Reaction score
Filling the block is fine, I love this build too and am planning to do it. My issue is getting anyone at UNLIMITED DIESEL to answer a phone, return an email or anything, I've emailed them about 3 times and left 2 messages with no response. Anyone else have these issues? Maybe they're super busy??
So my question is, does anyone know someone interested in building these motors that do quality reliable work? SWAMPS is the only guys I know of who have a good reputation.
And an even harder question, does anyone know anyone in Canada worth doing a build like this? I have no issue ordering from the States, but Canada could save me 1-2k in duty and customs fees.
I wanna do this build bad and got 15k saved up for this, I love my 7.3 and don't wanna destroke the Ford. Thanks guys :toast:

Unlimited is super busy pretty much all the time and so is Swamps can't go wrong with either. Nate usually isn't too hard to get ahold of. But we do several engine rebuilds as well you can pm me we can put some prices together.

m j

Reaction score
And an even harder question, does anyone know anyone in Canada worth doing a build like this? I have no issue ordering from the States, but Canada could save me 1-2k in duty and customs fees.

are you using UPS?? there is no DUTY on American sourced engine parts. they have been duty free since the 80s under NAFTA
try and get your suppliers to use USPS and all you pay is a flat rate around $5 - 10 and your taxes.
paying UPS thousands to rubber stamp "Duty Free" on a couple of shipping manifests is something I will not do :)

sootie

Reaction score
are you using UPS?? there is no DUTY on American sourced engine parts. they have been duty free since the 80s under NAFTA
try and get your suppliers to use USPS and all you pay is a flat rate around $5 - 10 and your taxes.
paying UPS thousands to rubber stamp "Duty Free" on a couple of shipping manifests is something I will not do :)

:whs:

UNLIMITED_DIESEL

Reaction score
Filling the block is fine, I love this build too and am planning to do it. My issue is getting anyone at UNLIMITED DIESEL to answer a phone, return an email or anything, I've emailed them about 3 times and left 2 messages with no response. Anyone else have these issues? Maybe they're super busy??
So my question is, does anyone know someone interested in building these motors that do quality reliable work? SWAMPS is the only guys I know of who have a good reputation.
I wanna do this build bad and got 15k saved up for this, I love my 7.3 and don't wanna destroke the Ford. Thanks guys :toast:

I'm sorry I missed this earlier. When this was written I was in the process of getting our guys ready for me to be gone on vacation for a week, and we were scheduling out quite a while on shop work. I believe I emailed you back this week. If you didn't receive anything, let me know.

Latest posts

Members online