Dissapointed

InnovativeDiesel

Reaction score
Ok, thanks Taylor. I'm unable to find your name in our system, however we'll be glad to help you out. Please give AJ or Jake a call in tech support, they are awaiting your phone call. They will definitely help you out. If you indeed need a tune tweak, we don't charge for those. If you've modified your truck, we always significantly discount rewrites. It's a very small charge considering we are rebuilding your whole tune.

I apologize for any inconvenience. I doubt you'll speak to Eric, however he will rewrite your tunes. Eric is usually between our shops and spends 90% of his time tuning and not talking. ;-) However, that's why we have calibrators in our tech dept. They understand the tuning and can relay the necessary information to have your tune updated.

Thanks again and have a Merry Christmas.

Snake

Reaction score
I don't know what a general extreme x is, but it sounds like your original tune was written for a stock turbo and you want it modified for the s369?

Harleyx

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
Innovatiive sucks anyway........

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

This-- couldn't be more true
Every 6.4 I've put their tunes on in stock form roasted the trans within 1000 miles on street file. What a joke. I've also personally burned through 3 built bts units now thinking because of their tuning. It also happens to be that the majority of shops WON'T cover gasket jobs or any warranty with Innovatiive custom tunes.....
FouND out that last tid bit from my new tuner....

Leftthenleft

Reaction score
There are shops that will cover engine failure if it is a custom tuned setup? I need to do more research.

InnovativeDiesel

Reaction score
Every 6.4 I've put their tunes on in stock form roasted the trans within 1000 miles on street file. What a joke. I've also personally burned through 3 built bts units now thinking because of their tuning. It also happens to be that the majority of shops WON'T cover gasket jobs or any warranty with Innovatiive custom tunes.....

I find that hard to believe. How do you install so many tunes on 6.4L trucks if you don't have a shop?

You're simply trying to cause a stir due to the charge for an update. It's difficult to conceive that you wouldn't pay $65(less if dealer cost) to have your tune upgraded, but you'll spend money on parts to modify your truck. You should know the cost of running a business and working for free will put you out of business rather quickly.

I believe this thread is finished. Unfortunately, we can't tune your upgraded truck at no cost.

Thanks

Harleyx

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
Ok, thanks Taylor. I'm unable to find your name in our system, however we'll be glad to help you out. Please give AJ or Jake a call in tech support, they are awaiting your phone call. They will definitely help you out. If you indeed need a tune tweak, we don't charge for those. If you've modified your truck, we always significantly discount rewrites. It's a very small charge considering we are rebuilding your whole tune.

I apologize for any inconvenience. I doubt you'll speak to Eric, however he will rewrite your tunes. Eric is usually between our shops and spends 90% of his time tuning and not talking. ;-) However, that's why we have calibrators in our tech dept. They understand the tuning and can relay the necessary information to have your tune updated.

Thanks again and have a Merry Christmas.

So first you call me the most notoriously hated person in the 6.0 world, and now I'm getting a free tune tweak after two weeks? Don't worry bud, I've already come out of pocket and paid for new tunes after waiting to drive my truck 2 weeks to get just a simple tweak. I didn't even mind paying for the tune update, it was just the simple fact every time I called and asked for eric , he was either not there, was there and was busy In a meeting, or just simply got the run around and was told to call back later. Ted needs an attitude adjustment, hanging up on customers after bragging about your "47 dealers and hundreds of tunes you do every day" followed by a swift hang up does not entice me to ever bring you back my business, or ever refer another customer to you ever again. You've lost my business, my friends business, and any future business I'll be sure to send to Matt at geahead or someone who hasn't let the money go to their head before taking care of a simple tune change. Sick of the bull**** shops think they can get away with. And as soon as i, or anyone else vents online, here comes the dog pile , blood smelling 15 year old diesel pros to call you a cheap **** for not paying for a rewrite. But thanks for the appologies, I guess

Harleyx

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
There are shops that will cover engine failure if it is a custom tuned setup? I need to do more research.

Call innovatiive and ask them or even in here if and why companies don't cover their own work (mechanical) if innovatiI've tunes are installed...

Black AOD

Reaction score
So first you call me the most notoriously hated person in the 6.0 world, and now I'm getting a free tune tweak after two weeks? Don't worry bud, I've already come out of pocket and paid for new tunes after waiting to drive my truck 2 weeks to get just a simple tweak. I didn't even mind paying for the tune update, it was just the simple fact every time I called and asked for eric , he was either not there, was there and was busy In a meeting, or just simply got the run around and was told to call back later. Ted needs an attitude adjustment, hanging up on customers after bragging about your "47 dealers and hundreds of tunes you do every day" followed by a swift hang up does not entice me to ever bring you back my business, or ever refer another customer to you ever again. You've lost my business, my friends business, and any future business I'll be sure to send to Matt at geahead or someone who hasn't let the money go to their head before taking care of a simple tune change. Sick of the bull**** shops think they can get away with. And as soon as i, or anyone else vents online, here comes the dog pile , blood smelling 15 year old diesel pros to call you a cheap **** for not paying for a rewrite. But thanks for the appologies, I guess

You mad bro?

Harleyx

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
I find that hard to believe. How do you install so many tunes on 6.4L trucks if you don't have a shop?

You're simply trying to cause a stir due to the charge for an update. It's difficult to conceive that you wouldn't pay $65(less if dealer cost) to have your tune upgraded, but you'll spend money on parts to modify your truck. You should know the cost of running a business and working for free will put you out of business rather quickly.

I believe this thread is finished. Unfortunately, we can't tune your upgraded truck at no cost.

Thanks

I guess I have to own a shop to be smart enough to install a 9625or on a friend's 6.4 huh? It must take a genious to load a tune on someone's truck

InnovativeDiesel

Reaction score

Ok, that answers the question. The caller ID in our call log from the number who called, cussed out Ted, and was hung up on, was the number for Dozer Diesel. We have it on file. I see right through this.

swinky

Reaction score
Lolololol this ****ing guy.

At this point I'm not even mad I'm impressed with his persistence.

Electric hpop should've figured that douche was the only one stupid enough to try that chit.

Sent from my SM-N920P using Tapatalk

Black AOD

Reaction score
Nope. Sometimes the truth smells pretty bad when it comes out, bro

Lol...Since you're a newb on this site let me put it to you this way. (Edit: I guess you're not a newb dumbass)

You just came on here (with nobody knowing you/Edit: It appears we do know you actually dirtbag) bitching about 65$ to modify a tune because you want it for free because in your mind you're entitled to better treatment....Ok that's fine whatever, bitch away. However, you've basically turned this thread into you slandering one of the most well known Tuners on this site and to Ford Diesel Enthusiast's in General. A lot of people run Eric's tunes and love them. I don't personally run them but I know people who do and I've ridden in their trucks and they run damn good. So the flak you're catching is basically a result of your own stupidity to come on here and act like a child and slander a good business' name over your own anger about having to pay for something that anybody else here would have no problem doing because they actually realize these kinds of things don't come for free. If IDP gave you the run around like you say (which I find hard to believe), maybe you should have emailed them or tried contacting a different way, everyone in the diesel business is VERY busy right now and can be hard to reach at times.

I don't expect Unlimited Diesel Performance to treat me any differently. I've given them 10's of thousands of Dollars to practically rebuild my 6.4 PSD truck right off the frame. Do they treat me right? Of course they do but not because I'm better, its because they care about their customers, every single one of them. Do I expect to be treated better than anyone else because of the $ I've given them or the business I may have brought them? Absolutely ****ing not. At the end of the day I'm a paying customer who likes what they offer and they treat their customers right. Same concept. I expect no special treatment from them.

I find it odd too that IDP just stated they can't find your name in their system yet you're "such a good returning customer" of theirs....Hmmm :blah:

Oh Look, IDP just found you out through their caller ID. ****ing Poser.

And a liar too. What a POS

Last edited:

drunk on diesel

Reaction score

why would you keep putting them on trucks if they were so bad? was it so you could sell customers transmissions?

what shop covers a head gasket job with ANY race tuning!?!?! LOL

TyCorr

Reaction score
I guess the meth or crack didnt kill him yet.

Now he uses phony names to call out vendors over phony customer dealings.

Latest posts

Members online