DMAX boys trying to punk the 6.4 crowd... fail.

powerstrokin15

Reaction score

Yes, yes it does lol.

a577d114.png

fixed.. thanks :D

Jeff@Spartan

Reaction score
but your 3-5 10ths faster than the norm, so it doesnt really help the argument.

Would you like me to post the 12.48 time slip from a few weeks earlier instead? Or I can even post the 12.82 one from the year before just to make you happy. Whatever you'd like pumpkin. :D

But he lives on the east coast so it makes sense LOL

Damn right! East Coast FTMFW!!!!

LOL

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
so you have every other 6.4 cc/sb on planet earth running 12.80's with 3:73's , one running 12.70's and one running a 12.66 on 3:55's ... that is basically the standard. you have tune only 6.4's running 12.20 and 12.3 on spray , one at 110 and one at 109, but you absolutely blew them out of the water on fuel. for arguments sake, it doesnt really fit the bill. your too fast for this argument. plus its tune only, not rails and lift pump anyway ..LOL

Jeff@Spartan

Reaction score
so you have every other 6.4 cc/sb on planet earth running 12.80's with 3:73's , one running 12.70's and one running a 12.66 on 3:55's ... that is basically the standard. you have tune only 6.4's running 12.20 and 12.3 on spray , one at 110 and one at 109, but you absolutely blew them out of the water on fuel. for arguments sake, it doesnt really fit the bill. your too fast for this argument. plus its tune only, not rails and lift pump anyway ..LOL

I'll do it again if I have to. I just need access to ZMax drag strip again so the elevation is the same. I'll have to figure out a way to get my truck back down to that weight again though. I'm pretty sure Trevor's suspension parts will increase the weight of my truck a decent amount. Oh yeah, I guess I'll need someone there to let the world know I'm not spraying nitrous. An NHRDA sanctioned event isn't enough. LOL

And you're right. My truck doesn't qualify for that thread unless I post my 12.82 slip.

Jeff@Spartan

Reaction score
Doesn't matter about tune only, didn't take long before "built trans and lift pump" times started showing up.

You have to include those things when you start talking Durmax's. Otherwise limp mode comes into the equation or a burnt up stock transmission.

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
I'll do it again if I have to. I just need access to ZMax drag strip again so the elevation is the same. I'll have to figure out a way to get my truck back down to that weight again though. I'm pretty sure Trevor's suspension parts will increase the weight of my truck a decent amount. Oh yeah, I guess I'll need someone there to let the world know I'm not spraying nitrous. An NHRDA sanctioned event isn't enough. LOL

And you're right. My truck doesn't qualify for that thread unless I post my 12.82 slip.

You don't get it.

Latest posts

Members online